The Good News thread

Saeleofu

Oh yes, the KSOs seem to be one of the hardest models to put on. :) Can't wait to hear how you like them!
So far, I really like them! I'm hoping the sole lasts longer than 8 months >.> The only "problem" so far is that one of the cleats on the big toe sort of pushes in when I run on the treadmill. It probably wouldn't be as bad on natural terrain, and it may just take some breaking in. Not bad for a mile or so run, but I can't see doing much more than that in these as it stands. Then again, my KSOs are still perfectly fine for running on the treadmill, so I may just use those for the gym and the treks for everything else.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
It's too hot to eat.
Primal eating lends itself amazingly to this.

Slices of meat rolled up in slices of cheese put in my face. Some fresh fruit and a handful of nuts. Dinner's done!

I feel like this should go in the venting thread as I have to get up at 5:30 tomorrow (we are late sleepers here, 9 is about average wake up tiime) BUT its for a good reason....starting "boot camp" with some friends at a local fitness place.

Airn

I've decided what I want to. It's a relief to not be stressing about my career and thinking of college as this agonizing and never-ending journey.

I'll continue working with the largest company in America and hopefully making it a better company. I'm hoping to go into marketing and/or community relations. I'll have to see which one works better for me. (I might even get to travel to other countries, since we're not exactly well received in several of them.)

I think, at least for me and several of the people I know, people in their 20's get too invested in what they need to be going to college for and their life in 5+ years. Sometimes we forget to focus on the here and now. It's great to strive for something. A teacher or doctor or lawyer, but maybe that's not what you should do. I've finally realized that while I can still dream (and I may even achieve that one day) I perfectly content with never reaching that goal. With just enjoying what I've got now and going up one step at a time.

Long rant, but, anyway. I'm happy with where I am for the first time in a long time. :)

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
I've decided what I want to. It's a relief to not be stressing about my career and thinking of college as this agonizing and never-ending journey.

I'll continue working with the largest company in America and hopefully making it a better company. I'm hoping to go into marketing and/or community relations. I'll have to see which one works better for me. (I might even get to travel to other countries, since we're not exactly well received in several of them.)

I think, at least for me and several of the people I know, people in their 20's get too invested in what they need to be going to college for and their life in 5+ years. Sometimes we forget to focus on the here and now. It's great to strive for something. A teacher or doctor or lawyer, but maybe that's not what you should do. I've finally realized that while I can still dream (and I may even achieve that one day) I perfectly content with never reaching that goal. With just enjoying what I've got now and going up one step at a time.

Long rant, but, anyway. I'm happy with where I am for the first time in a long time. :)
Such a good feeling! I've been fighting that same battle for three years, and a few months ago, it finally hit me what I wanted to do. Took a little more looking around but I finally found it.

I don't know, it like relief and just a peace that kind of washes over. Or I'm just crazy.

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
5.30am! I'm awake and have butterflies! Off to a 5 day festival :) bit nervous as its a large (150000 people large...........!!) Commercial festie and only done the smaller ones past few yrs, but hey ho, good group of us going and I have enough rum to sink a battleship lol!!

Saeleofu

Our work geckos laid 2 eggs yesterday, and one appears to be fertile after I candled them today (she hasn't been bred in at least 2 years). It may or may not hatch, but my boss agreed to incubate it since incubating gecko eggs is stupid simple (heck, she was pretty excited about it!). WHY IS THE WAIT SO LONG?!

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Officially going to see Justin Bieber on Aug 10th in Atlanta. :) Bought floor seats, bus tickets, and made a hotel reservation. I'm so FREAKING excited, and it sucks because I can't even share my excitement! Because its a surprise for my sisters birthday! And her birthday is July 24th! How am I supposed to carry this burden for 41 days!?!

Made it through boot camp!!

Though yeah, waking up early is not agreeing with me. Came home, fed the dogs, showered and went right back to bed. Woo hoo for children who sleep late and are old enough to entertain themselves for a bit in the morning.

HayleyMarie

Like a bat outa' hell
Tyler, Teagan and I are driving home for wedding #3 tonight. I am really excited to see my family, and Teagan gets to spend the weekend with my parents and the other dogs, which she is going to love.

And we are stocking up on pup, pup things. YAY!!

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Mike tested out of trig! :D

Hopefully this means he will no longer be overqualified for the job he wants...

Members online

No members online now.