Dog book is best seller!

bubbatd

I was hoping it was !!! Someone mentioned it here and I ordered from Amazon and taking it on my trip tomorrow !!!

Dani

Ninja Dog
I'm halfway done the book. It's really good. Sometimes it makes me want to cringe though, lol. I know it's a real-life story, but I wonder if any of it was made up.

Puckstop31

Super-Genius
Yeah, I am ordering it Tuesday. Along with another selection suggested by a member here... ;)

Looks like there will be a movie in the near future too.

Dani

Ninja Dog
I finished the book yesterday. The end got me a little teary-eyed, which is something that almost never happens. It reminded me of Oki, and the tough decision we had to make to put him to sleep. He was very different from Marley, but I think the feeling you get when you have to euthanize a pet is universal.

LorriF

Puppy Whipped!!!
Dani said:
I finished the book yesterday. The end got me a little teary-eyed, which is something that almost never happens. It reminded me of Oki, and the tough decision we had to make to put him to sleep. He was very different from Marley, but I think the feeling you get when you have to euthanize a pet is universal.
I have to admit, I got more than a little teary at the end...I had to stop reading for a while and get control of myself! I got very attached to Marley while reading the book...I felt it was really well written.

bubbatd

EliN and I both read the book on our trip. She was mad at me about the ending. I thoroughly enjoyed it inspite of the ending. But, there's never a good ending when owning a loved dog except for the happy memories.

EliNHunter

Very good book, and YES, I bawled my eyes out at the end. Brought back too many memories of what I went through with my Yogi. And I missed Hunter and could only think about him. Then, when picking up Hunter today from my ex-husband's, he had cut out an article in the paper touting a book. Said "You've GOT to get this for your Mom"... and what was it? "Marley and Me". Lol... he couldn't believe we both had already read it...

bigdoglover

Giant Schnauzers
I agree, it was an excellent book! I read it, then passed along to a friend who got mad at me for not telling her to have some tissues handy. Now my sister is reading it....I'm sure she'll be mad at me too! LOL

Dreeza

yah, i read this back on my trip in december...

i loved it...its a great vacation book since it is really easy to read (and i mean writing style wise, not emotionally-wise, lol)

Muttlies3

I've read it twice already. :p It'll make you laugh and cry at the same time. So many things you can relate to when you got your first dog.

I let my mom borrow it and she laughed and cried as well.

bubbatd

When I bought the book it was just out and I bought it " used " on amazon cheap... there was a scratch on the cover, so I think it was in a " defective" batch.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
I am on the 5th chapter right now :D Brian got it for me this weekend and so far I love it. can't wait to read more

I just read the book and it makes me think of how Teddy did some of the same things and still does lol Like steal things and run away with them. Especially kleenex and toilet paper lol

Members online

No members online now.