I got a tablet!

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
Which means that I have to learn to draw again... all over again.

Also, I did draw a dog. Yes, it's rough. Probably worse than even I realize yet.
But these two images are what I've got after one night of playing around.

Romy

Taxiderpy
Awesome! And oh my gosh I love your person!! She reminds me of Candace. I think it's the neck. :D

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
That dog is adorable! Congrats on the tablet!
Thank you. :) I'm still working on it!

Awesome! And oh my gosh I love your person!! She reminds me of Candace. I think it's the neck. :D
Lol! I'm not familiar with that character, but I do see the similarities!

Yay tablet! What kind?

I can't live without my tablet. Seriously.
It's a Wacom Bamboo Pen. Not the high-end by any means, but it's plenty for all I'm doing right now. :)

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Looks like much fun. I am envious. LOve the little dog.

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
It's a Wacom Bamboo Pen. Not the high-end by any means, but it's plenty for all I'm doing right now. :)
Bamboos are great! I still have my ancient Graphire2 (what the Bamboo used to be, essentially) and it still works like a dream. I do my everyday work on a Wacom Intuos3 9x12, which is beautiful and amazing, but I still do a lot of work with my Graphire2. Love that little tablet.

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
Bamboos are great! I still have my ancient Graphire2 (what the Bamboo used to be, essentially) and it still works like a dream. I do my everyday work on a Wacom Intuos3 9x12, which is beautiful and amazing, but I still do a lot of work with my Graphire2. Love that little tablet.
I didn't mean "not high-end" to mean "cheap". LOL! I just meant that I'm still quite a ways from an Intuos. *drooooool*

Someday, maybe. :p But for now, I'm still learning to use this little tool...

I did sew a fleece carry-pouch for it, though! :headbanger: Because I'm a dork and my tablet needed a home.

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
I didn't mean "not high-end" to mean "cheap". LOL! I just meant that I'm still quite a ways from an Intuos. *drooooool*

Someday, maybe. :p But for now, I'm still learning to use this little tool...

I did sew a fleece carry-pouch for it, though! :headbanger: Because I'm a dork and my tablet needed a home.
I think if I jumped straight into an Intuos, I would have been seriously overwhelmed. LOL. A Bamboo is an awesome start. The specs on it are far better than the Graphire used to be, they're pretty amazing quality and more affordable than ever. If my Graphire eventually kicks the bucket, I'll likely invest in a Bamboo as my "travelling" tablet, because my Intuos is a beast. :D

Members online

No members online now.