Do you guys...

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Give your dogs middle names, or am I just weird? We've always given our dogs middle names, lol.

Summer has been the hardest one to get a good middle name for. I think I've settled on Elizabeth (although that's Jo's middle name too). Usually I just call her Summer Stop It. So maybe her middle name is actually Stop It? Not much seems to flow with Summer.

Mia's middle name was super easy. Her full name is Mia Renee. It just works when she's in trouble. :lol-sign:

Nikki's full name was Nikita Joanne. Trey's was Trey Alexander. My mom dubbed Beau to be Beauregard Stephen Tyler. And Em says Nard's full name is Bernard Peter Petrelli. Josie says Rose is Rose Crystal.

Then again we also name our cars too so... maybe my family is just mental. :confused:

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
My car's name is She-Ra

Izzie is Isobel Rosalie McSmushface.

Ruby is Ruby April Tuesday

Chai is Chyna Lilly Soysauce.

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
My old car was named Verde. I still haven't settled on a name for the new car yet!
well what kind of car is it?! lol

my car is Princess Sparkle, after the first heifer I showed at college, 'cos they're both black... :eek:

The only dog I ever use a middle name on is Autumn, and only when I'm calling her Boogie - then she becomes Boogie Lynn.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Millie is Millie May.
I'm still trying to find a good one for Lucy. I always change my mind. :eek:

Romy

Taxiderpy
Charlie's call name is actually the same as his reg. name, Charles Merriweather. It must be said in one long breath, and in a fake english accent:

Chaaawwwllls Merriweathuh the-thuuuhd

We say it like that when he's in trouble, but it sounds all happy so it makes him happy. Sigh.

Strider doesn't have a middle name. Neither does Kaia. Johnny the duck is Johnny Walker. And my car is Kermit (it's a green station wagon). My old car was a baby blue 1977 Mercedes 300D, and she was the lieb Hähnchen (don't ask).

HayleyMarie

Like a bat outa' hell
Teagan's middle name is Marie. Because my middle name is Marie. Its a family middle name LOL. And I think it sounds good together and It makes yelling "TEAGAN MARIE" or "TEAGAN MARIE RAU" more fun when she is being bad.

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
Teagan's middle name is Marie. Because my middle name is Marie. Its a family middle name LOL. And I think it sounds good together and It makes yelling "TEAGAN MARIE" or "TEAGAN MARIE RAU" more fun when she is being bad.
My best friend's name is Tegan... And her middle name is Marie... Lol this is freaky! It just rolls of the tongue though!

MicksMom

Charlie's call name is actually the same as his reg. name, Charles Merriweather. It must be said in one long breath, and in a fake english accent:

Chaaawwwllls Merriweathuh the-thuuuhd...
Shouldn't that be Charles Emerson Winchester the Third? LOL

Teagan's middle name is Marie...
When we lived at camp, the director's Lab's name was Charolette Marie. The funny thing is, when they had a baby, they gave her the same middle name as the dog.

I guess you could say Takoda is Caleb's middle name (it's acutally the last one in his registered name). He knows he's in deep doo doo when I call him Caleb Takoda.

Romy

Taxiderpy
Shouldn't that be Charles Emerson Winchester the Third? LOL
LOL! If we ever lose enough sanity to get a second griff, that name is definitely on the list. :D He's named after a character from Robert's favorite movie, Tommy Tricker and the Stamp Traveler. :lol-sign:

BostonBanker

Tristan started the trend in our family, when I kept yelling at him at a horse show (he was rubbing out his braids) and my trainer said he needed a middle name to yell. So he is Tristan James.

Meg's full name is Meggles Anne.

vanillasugar

just call me Nilly
All my pets have middle names :) (The cats have full "Cat" names, but I won't go there)

Nya Josephine
Buddy Lemon (his is a joke)

And for Sierra, I wanted something in the phonetic alphabet for her middle name, so figured "Why not the next letter from S", so she is Sierra Tango.

Brattina88

We ALL have middle names for our dogs ;) :D
Maddolyn Hayes
Mia Jolynn
Tucker James

even my ferret is Isabelle Marie :p

Bailey08

Of course! I have a mother who used out middle names a lot, so we started using them for our pets, too.

I also use the same middle names for all of my girls and (another for) all my boys. The boy middle name is my dad's first and my brother's middle name, so I may actually end up using it on a kid one day too, lol. (My brother is (strangely IMO) offended that he shares a middle name with Bailey.) Oh, and my girl middle name is Marie -- I didn't know it was so popular!

mrose_s

BusterLove
They all get middle names.

Sophie was Sophie Louise.
Mac is Mac Flurry.

Mum asked me what Buster's was about 3 weeks ago and "He's Buster Dwayne" just came out. It fits and it makes me laugh so much everytime I say it.

We were trying to think of one for Harry the other day and all I could come up with was Harry Malory so we decided against one for him for now.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
I feel so ashamed I can never decide on a middle name for Lucy :eek:
All my dogs have had middle names, but Lucy's just evades me.

My mom suggested "May." That's already Millie's middle name. :rolleyes: :p

I suppose when I find the right one I'll know it.

Members online

No members online now.