Shep

M

MyHorseMyRules

I adopted Shep this time last year. Wherever he is, I hope he is alive and well, living a happy life with a great family. I miss you so much, buddy.

*MORE*

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I Lost my childhood pet when i was 18. SHe had slept on my pillow beside me since i was 5 yrs old. I still even now look over to the spot where i last saw her every time i drive by. SHe would have lived 2 more life times by now.. There is no closure when a loved one is lost, and time stops at the last moment you were with them. I am so sorry you lost SHep, i pray with all my heart that he is safe and sound, and happy. I read stories all the time of reunited pets and people, even after many years so never give up hope. YOUr pictures show a beautiful life for all the animals and people included. He was truly blessed when he was with you. (((((HUGS)))))

Thank you. I do! Is it stupid that I'm still holding out for someone to call and say they found him? After about six months? *sigh*
Not at all :)

I stumbled across my mother's dog who got lost after two years . . . she was with a family with children, though, and very happy and well loved. Roo had missed children terribly. She was brought into the pound by an 8 year old boy in tears whose father made him get rid of her. Mom decided to let her stay where she was obviously happy.

M

MyHorseMyRules

Thanks, guys.

Renee: I do worry about that. He loves kids so much that I doubt I would be able to take him away from good family. But I would at least like to know he's okay. So, I would rather find him and have to let him stay than not find him at all.

Members online