Some pictures of the kids.

Grab

They're all getting big! :)

Clive has a similar table, he'll only eat at that now. Even his snacks, lol.

darkchild16

We are Home.
Yeah they are :)

That is their dining table I gave ours back to my mom and with us possibly moving i havent bought a new one so they eat at theirs and we eat on the couch lol. They love it though I have to move it in the living room when its not eating time

darkchild16

We are Home.
Thanks! She is. Weve been looking into gun laws in preperation lol. Shes already had 2 "boyfriends" smh.
BTW did you see their blankets ;)
We are going to be in a world of hurt when all 3 are teens at the same time. Savannah has red hair right now and if she doesnt lose it OMG.

Savannah and bev actually as babies

Morgan and my brother at around the same ages

darkchild16

We are Home.
I did see those :)

Morgan's prettier than your brother ;)
He is but I cant put my finger on it. I think it might be Morgan is more filled out and longer eyelashes but in pictures where COrey is a little older OMG spitting image.

Bev calls it her princess blanket LOL and throws a fit if its in the wash.

ACooper

They are growing fast! All three very nice looking kids, the more Savannah fills out, the prettier she gets :)

Gone is my little toddling Bev whom I would have kidnapped........now I have to wait for Savannah to begin toddling! LOL, I hope she's a little spitfire too! Nothing at all against Morgan, he's a cutie pie, it's just that I birthed two boys, and Corey was two when I became his mom. I've had my share of boys..........my girls were 5 & 6 when I got them, already demanding their own clothes/style, so never have gotten to have a little girl to dress up, spoil, and put up to meaness! :D

(my first grand daughter is going to be SPOILED so bad her parents will probably just leave her with me! LMAO!)

darkchild16

We are Home.
They are growing fast! All three very nice looking kids, the more Savannah fills out, the prettier she gets :)

Gone is my little toddling Bev whom I would have kidnapped........now I have to wait for Savannah to begin toddling! LOL, I hope she's a little spitfire too! Nothing at all against Morgan, he's a cutie pie, it's just that I birthed two boys, and Corey was two when I became his mom. I've had my share of boys..........my girls were 5 & 6 when I got them, already demanding their own clothes/style, so never have gotten to have a little girl to dress up, spoil, and put up to meaness! :D

(my first grand daughter is going to be SPOILED so bad her parents will probably just leave her with me! LMAO!)
THank you :) Bev would love to come play dress up though LOL. She HATES when I make her wear jeans and a tshirt she has 5 outfit changes a day, LOVES nail polish and princessey shoes, she will do your evil biddings gleefully. :rofl1::rofl1:

Morgan is just Morgan. He is my interesting one.

LOL Bev is spoiled by everyone they will get used to it lol.

Members online

No members online now.