Drunk Joy-Riders Steal Car With Dog in it

I just read this news and thought of sharing with you guys.

Always be careful whenever leaving your dogs alone in your cars.

Police say two drunk joy-riders stole a car Sunday night with a dog in it. The car was found, but not the dog.

Police in Wells spotted the car near the Kennebunk line and stopped it. The joy-riders were arrested, but they wouldn't say what they did with the dog.
This is so sad for the owners. :(

Poor dog, what could have happened to him..

Full story on this news HERE.

puppydog

Tru evil has no pantyline
Oh god no! I would be beyond devastated!

VIBES for them finding their beloved pet!

Hmmm . . . guess the dog in the car wasn't big enough!

I won't leave my car parked with Tallulah in it for just that reason, although it's far more likely that someone would break into the car to steal Tallulah than that they'd steal my poor little $700 Bimmer :eek:

Besides, they wouldn't know how to start it, lol. There's a trick ;)

JennSLK

F150 and a .30-06
I used to leave Jazz in the car. Anyone stole it would have been hospitalized.

Grab

If you took an after dinner walk, wouldn't you take your dog with you? Very sad:(

Ugh this is one of my biggest fears; I take my boys with me almost everywhere I go. They wouldn't even try to stop someone breaking in.

Lolas Dad

Recently I seen an ad for a stolen dog on VL. The person tat listed the ad said they were shopping at Target and they left their dog in the car. Why would someone go to a store like Target and leave their dog in the car. They should have left the dog at home. Personally I never take Lola with me unless we are going someplace that she can go to with me such as Petsmart or the dog park. If I make a stop along the way it is usually a 7-11 or Quick Chek and I park where I can keep an eye on the truck and I am no longer than 3-4 minutes.

Today I have to go to Lowes and possibly Home Depot. Lola will be staying home.

darkchild16

We are Home.
Layla got left in the car at Target once I was in and out in 5 minutes, I had no choice in the matter. I had gone out of town for the day and as running out of formula (should of bought it before hand but oh well) and had to get formula which I have to buy at Target. You do what you have to do when things happen. Target doesnt always mean a long trip either, neither does Walmart ;)

I feel so bad for the dogs and owners :( Horrible situation.

Today I have to go to Lowes and possibly Home Depot. Lola will be staying home.
She can go in Lowes and Home Depot :)

I guess I am fortunate in being able to take Kharma along in the car pretty much anywhere as long as the weather's not too severe. I don't, though take Tallulah. She is the kind someone WOULD steal, especially here.

On a funny note, my driveway is underneath a lot of trees, so during this time of year the car stays grimy from being parked underneath. Some poor fool started to write "WASH ME" on my trunk in the WalMart parking lot the other night . . . All he got out was "WASscribble."

Kharma likes to lay low in the seat and then scare the bejeezus out of people :rofl1: My car is very small -- 1985 318i -- so when she does it the whole car shakes and rocks and reverberates. It may be awhile before that person touches someone else's car again ;)

Romy

Taxiderpy
On a funny note, my driveway is underneath a lot of trees, so during this time of year the car stays grimy from being parked underneath. Some poor fool started to write "WASH ME" on my trunk in the WalMart parking lot the other night . . . All he got out was "WASscribble."

Kharma likes to lay low in the seat and then scare the bejeezus out of people :rofl1: My car is very small -- 1985 318i -- so when she does it the whole car shakes and rocks and reverberates. It may be awhile before that person touches someone else's car again ;)
:rofl1::rofl1::rofl1:

I call those kind of fila roars "liver massages". Because the sound waves massage your organs.

stafinois

Professional Nerd
I'm not as worried here in Mayberry, USA, but in the city I was always afraid of leaving Grant in the car.

Harry, not-so-much. It would be the last car they tried to break into.

Members online

No members online now.