Cartman,Harry, and Bjorn's dog park trip!

I hadn't been to the dog park in a couple months...Just didn't have time to go. But me and my friend (The one who always comes with me to the dog park) decided every Sunday will be our dog park day!).

Harry and Cartman on the ride over to pick up their Aunty April, and niece and nephew Shorty and Gigi.

"We almost there yet?"

"I think I see Shorty and Gigi!!"

Bjorn

*MORE*

A Rhodesian Rhidgeback!! My first time seeing one in person!

Husky smelling Harry

The RR again

Bjorn meeting a toy fox terrier. That dog would not stop mounting Harry and Shorty

*MORE*

SmexyPibble

Blow. Me. Away.
I just kept clicking refresh and looking at all of the pictures until the pictures were done :p

It looks like the dogs had lots of fun! I never realized exactly how much Dachsies loved balls until I met my aunts girls and seeing your dogs!

Someone at the dog park (He brought two BEAUTIFUL dobes..but I didn't get any pictures of them cause they were all over the place lol) told me his sister has a 5 year old dachshund who is obsessed with fetching just like my Harry!! He also said that dog has had 4 back surgeries already and asked how many back surgeries Harry had..and I said none...and hes 12. He looked amazed...but I wasn't, not all dachshunds have back problems!

I have met a few other fetching dachshunds, obsessed with balls! It must be a dachshund thing!

*BUMP*

I wanted to add, I started teaching Bjorn agility..one step at a time, starting with my makeshift pole jump. Bjorn didn't turn out to like it much, but Cartman LOVED it!! And was good at it. Dachshunds can do agility too!

i realize my pictures are not the best, but thats because my camera is not the best.

*MORE*

ACooper

It looks like you guys had a good time! I hope you can keep your "every sunday" routine..........I am sure the dogs will appreciate it! LOL

They look so cute Punky!

Members online

No members online now.