The Doberpup

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
A proper introduction is in order! This is Cajun.

She's quite underweight. She's actually filled in a bit since we got her, if you can imagine that.

This is why we can't have nice things!

The ears are a work in progress, they're just infected right now so not being posted. Obviously, she's getting along just fine with Juno!

Airn

Oh... I love her. Her collar and harness are adorable.

She's just so pretty! I'm sure once she fills out and grows up she'll be ever more gorgeous. (Although she has some pretty awesome Dobes on here to compete with ;))

Toller_08

Aww, poor girl. I am sure she'll look wonderful in your care in no time! Those sure are some ears, too. I am looking forward to watching her grow up. I hope you share lots of pictures. :)

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
The ears are a little bit outrageous lol. Not the prettiest but maybe they won't look so humongo once she grows! :p

She is 5 months old! And completely exhausting. As far as puppies go I suppose she's not even that bad, I just feel like we're behind in a lot of things. My mom had it in her head that older puppy = trained puppy, but really all it means is a puppy with habits. :) Thankfully she's pretty mellow and entertains herself well, there's just some training things we have to catch up on.

I'm sure there will be lots of pics to come. :p

Equinox

What a cutie!! Those ears are hilarious, but I bet she'll grow up to be a stunner! She seems like a great little girl already.

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Ackkkkk she's so ADORABLE! I'm in looove! Her name is really cute, too. :) I can't wait to watch lil Cajun grow up... Juno is a very good big sister, they're quite the couple.

Members online

No members online now.