Worried about Zachary again.....what do you think? Advice

PoodleMommy

Yorkie Love
Try a Puppia harness... you can order online if no stores by you sell them... they also have a new one that allows you to adjust the head and body seperate, so it fits any size dog. All of mine have them, they really are the best harnesses out there. They do run a little pricey (22-24 dollars or so) but they last forever and wash very well.

PoodleMommy

Yorkie Love
Here is a link to a place with puppia harnesses so you know what we are talking about.

They have all different colors and designs.

The "ritefit" is the one I was talking about with the adjustable neck part.

TheNewYorkDogShop.com

Says goodbye to chazhound....done with forums
Here is a link to a place with puppia harnesses so you know what we are talking about.

They have all different colors and designs.

The "ritefit" is the one I was talking about with the adjustable neck part.

TheNewYorkDogShop.com

Okay that is the kind of harness Addie had that we tried on Zack and plan on getting this next weekend (after payday)

PoodleMommy

Yorkie Love
Okay that is the kind of harness Addie had that we tried on Zack and plan on getting this next weekend (after payday)
good luck with it! I have never met a person who didnt LOVE their puppia.

Now pick a nice color so Zack looks handsome and we will want pics!

puppydog

Tru evil has no pantyline
Please ask your vet about his heart. If he is coughing more in the mornings and retching like he is going to vomit, it could very well be a cardiac cough. I have just had my girl diagnosed.

Dekka

Just try me..
late to the thread but my favorite harnesses are the buddy belts. I like them better than the puppia's as there is less there (cooler in the summer) and I like simple best... they just aren't that common in the US (made in Canada)

(and I think they look nicer)

Members online

No members online now.