has anyone heard of a food called Canidae?

bully boi

crazy white boy
I recently changed foods for my dogs, iswitched from Iams lamb and rice to Canidae.Iams made there coats real shiny, But they seem to have alot more energy on Canidae,and they love the taste.Seams to have real good ingredience and is only about 30 bucks a 40p bag.http://www.canidae.com/

scout1

i dont feed canidae but i have heard from many people that it is one of the better foods out there.

Canidae is one of the better foods - certainly far superior to Iams!

You really should take some time and read some of the other threads on dog food and check out Mordy's site (the link is in her signature) :)

Mordy

Quigleyfied
canidae is the most affordable of the high end foods. it's good quality and usually not hard to find either. :)

Canadae is made from human grade ingredients. It is not loaded with sugar corn or brewers rice. The protien content is a little higher than some, but if your dog isn't sensitive it's one of the best foods available. Also Nutro Natural, Eagle Pack, Wellness, and Enova make a good quality foods as well.

Judy

Summer Magic said:
Canadae is made from human grade ingredients. It is not loaded with sugar corn or brewers rice. The protien content is a little higher than some, but if your dog isn't sensitive it's one of the best foods available. Also Nutro Natural, Eagle Pack, Wellness, and Enova make a good quality foods as well.[/QUOTE

Hi Judy,

Glad to see you in here...

As you have seen already, the members in here are well informed as to what is Super Premium and what is not. Nutro does not make the cut.
I wish more members in DB felt the same way!

Take care,

( from DB, Lina and Giotto's mom )

Members online

No members online now.