Hello!

agiletail

Welcome! :)

Your boy is wonderful. I'd add that playfulness is a nice attribute of him. After all, we also stay young, as long as we can play. :)

noludoru

Bored Now.
Drunk is the best! I may have had too much wine tonight.

I hope his brain shows up eventually. I'd really like to get a CD and RN - not too much to ask. His breeder was shocked that I was doing conformation instead of obedience right now and I wanted to say "have you met him?" He loves to train and knows lots of things, but he's an impulsive bugger. Well trained and poorly behaved. Lol
It will show up eventually! Just give it a few years.*

*This is not actually a guarantee. I haven't found my dog's yet.

Elrohwen

It will show up eventually! Just give it a few years.*

*This is not actually a guarantee. I haven't found my dog's yet.
Hah!

I meet so many adult Welsh (especially the girls) who are well mannered and competing in rally and similar sports, and it makes me wonder if Watson will ever get there.

And then I meet a boy about his age and think "Oh, they all do this". lol

SpringerLover

Yay for more spaniels! I love the ESS too. Are yours field or bench bred?

I will definitely be posting some more pics.
My oldest is from a BYB but he's got English Bench dogs behind him.
My middle is from American Bench lines.
And I'm still waiting on the pedigree of my youngest (recently adopted 8 year old). I'm betting she's BYB, possibly field.

Elrohwen

My oldest is from a BYB but he's got English Bench dogs behind him.
My middle is from American Bench lines.
And I'm still waiting on the pedigree of my youngest (recently adopted 8 year old). I'm betting she's BYB, possibly field.
I love the look of the bench bred springers. A little too much hair for me, but they have beautiful heads. The black and whites are my favorite. They usually show around the same time as us (and in the same ring) and I enjoy watching them.

I posted some more pics for you on the previous page :)

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
I know we've already chatted a little bit in a conformation thread, but I figured I would stop over here and give you a big Chaz welcome as well.

So yeah. Welcome. And nice job posting picture in your intro thread. That's how we know you aren't spam.

Muttkip

LABRADERP!
I love Welshies!!!!!

My 8th grade science teacher is big into the breed and bred the current number one Welsh on the AKC. Show circuit right now! Might be possible you know her kennel!

Elrohwen

I love Welshies!!!!!

My 8th grade science teacher is big into the breed and bred the current number one Welsh on the AKC. Show circuit right now! Might be possible you know her kennel!
I'm assuming it's Statesman? And Susan was your teacher?

I've never met the Statesman folks since I'm up north, but they have beautiful dogs. Watson has quite a few of their dogs in his pedigree.

That's so cool that you had her as a teacher!

Elrohwen

I know we've already chatted a little bit in a conformation thread, but I figured I would stop over here and give you a big Chaz welcome as well.

So yeah. Welcome. And nice job posting picture in your intro thread. That's how we know you aren't spam.
Thanks! And lol at not being spam. Until I came a moderator on a forum I had no idea how many spam messages get posted every day.

Muttkip

LABRADERP!
I'm assuming it's Statesman? And Susan was your teacher?

I've never met the Statesman folks since I'm up north, but they have beautiful dogs. Watson has quite a few of their dogs in his pedigree.

That's so cool that you had her as a teacher!
Yup!

She taught me a lot about dogs and she was an awesome woman and teacher!

Elrohwen

Yup!

She taught me a lot about dogs and she was an awesome woman and teacher!
That's really cool! I'm sure I will meet Susan and her daughter Meghan some day if I get more involved with the breed. I wanted to go to nationals next year, but it's in Kansas and I can't bring myself to drive that far. Hopefully it's closer in 2015.

I think it's funny that Watson's breeder was also a school teacher. Seems to be a common profession for dog breeders.

Nice to see a familiar face. Watson has grown up to be such a lovely-looking dog, I never tire of seeing pics of him!

Members online

No members online now.