The Venting Thread

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
You can pick up the strips to test your urine at any of the drug stores. If you have one, you can feel more confident going to an urgent care place for a prescription.
Oh, I didn't know that. Good to know.

As it is, I've decided to wait until Wednesday to go to my regular doctor. That way they know my history, I can discuss with her getting an rx on an as needed basis since I'm so prone (and I know what triggers them), and also discuss with her something else I need to. My symptoms aren't bad (as of yet), so I'm just taking cranberry pills and cystex when I need it to get me through tomorrow. Right now I feel fine, thankfully. If this is a UTI, its no where near as bad as some of the ones I've had. Curse being prone.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Good news: I got my first pair of VFFs today on sale

Bad news/vent: my darn jeans ripped exposing my butt at the store when I was trying them on. I had to walk across the store, pay for the shoes and walk a pretty far distance to my car with my butt hanging out of my pants and its really cold outside so my butt was numb by the time I got to my car. Really hope these shoes were worth that humiliation.
Ok... I know this really sucks for you... but.. omg :rofl1:

Man I just thought I'd run over to the pet store because the bird needed some food and the dogs could use some bully sticks... holy crap, it's like a demilitarized zone out there. People are just bananas.

I'm not leaving the house again this day.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Man I just thought I'd run over to the pet store because the bird needed some food and the dogs could use some bully sticks... holy crap, it's like a demilitarized zone out there. People are just bananas.

I'm not leaving the house again this day.
Same.
There is some kind of crazy street party..people are nuts.

I am going all kinds of hermit and not leaving my apartment til it's over :rofl1:

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Suspicions confirmed... Pepper is in season.
We're on crate & rotate for a while now and my mom has offered to let Pepper be crated in her room at night. She is normally crated in my room but the boys are loose and I would prefer no attempting to mate through a crate... Payton...

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Ok... I know this really sucks for you... but.. omg :rofl1:
Haha it got better. Josh drove me to Walmart so I could just grab another pair of pants to wear since we were out and about. I walked into Walmart holding one hand over my butt and had to pull a sales associate aside to explain my situation. She helped me find a pair of pants and then since I was just going to wear the new pants out of the store she walked with me to the register so I could pay for them. I can't tell you how many people looked at me funny when I walked into the store with my bare butt cheek hanging all out of my pants. God I hope I don't end up on People Of Walmart.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Haha... Should I add that yesterday I went shooting for a bit? I was target shooting with my .22 rifle and it kicked out a shell after I fired. The hot shell went down my shirt. Ya.... I was dancing around trying to get a really hot .22 shell casing out of my boobs while a bunch of guys at the shooting range chuckled at me and a few mentioned I should probably zip my hoodie up all the way. It almost happened again when I shot the 30-30 later on when I ejected the shell to load my next shot into the chamber. Not having the greatest luck these past couple days.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
So I finally was going to upgrade my phone to Ice Cream Sandwich. I go to the website to do it... and the upgrade only works on Windows. What about us folks with Macs!!! Frustrating. We have an old Windows desktop but it's a dinosaur and it never gets used because it sucks lol, I tried using it for the upgrade and yeah it's not happening.

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
I've had a shell fly down my shirt before. Lesson learned: don't wear v-necks when shooting. I didn't realize what happened at first, then in the next second I had both hands down my shirt trying to fish the thing out, lol.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
skittledoo, good thing you didn't need medical care. Imagine explaining how you got burnt boobs and a frostbitten butt?

hahaha.... I have a feeling they may have me admitted to an institution of some sort if I had to hahaha. I have a nice little burn mark on the top of my boob near my chest piece tattoo to serve as a reminder that not only do I need to continue to always wear eyes and ear protection, but I need better chest/boob protection.

I've had a shell fly down my shirt before. Lesson learned: don't wear v-necks when shooting. I didn't realize what happened at first, then in the next second I had both hands down my shirt trying to fish the thing out, lol.
Haha glad im not the only one. Would you guys be interested in going with us sometime?

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
I HAD A DATE! with this really cute guy who came up to me to say hi to Merlin..we've been texting and he seems really sweet

and what happens on the night of our date tonight?
NEW YEARS!

..I get sick.
I am seriously gross and leaking mucus.

I SHAVED MY LEGS FOR THIS!
HE IS REALLY REALLY CUTE!
HE PLAYS RUGBY!!

WHYYYYY SICKNESS WHY?!?!?

Barbara!

I'm going to be spending New Years alone. Probably crying. Really hope it isn't an omen for the rest of the year.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
I'm going to be spending New Years alone. Probably crying. Really hope it isn't an omen for the rest of the year.
Come hang out in chat... I bet there will be plenty of people there to keep you occupied!

I'm halfway between "I really want to go out with my friends" and "but the snow on the roads is gonna freeze and I really don't want some drunk idiot hitting me..." Probably going to chicken out and it makes me mad at myself because I want to go out so bad but my Midwestern sensibility is in overdrive. Sigh.

Staff online

Members online