They do exist! (Alternative title, "I beat my dogs to get Christmas pictures")

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Most of them anyway. Knox wouldn't cooperate. Every. Single. Picture. Came out blurry as hell. So he doesn't get any, because he's a butt. Ozzy is also a butt head, and was absolutely POSITIVE I wanted him to roll over in front of the tree. Every time. He wasn't thrilled I was actually asking him to sit still.

Anyway, first up is Enzo. Obviously, I beat her.

I'm also a terrible owner because I don't cut her nails. (Yes, I know they're long.)

Emo dog is emo.

And contemplates the meaning of life, and whether these pictures are actually worth the jerky she gets in return.

A little less sad, but not by much.

Evil dog is evil. Or a jerk. Or really, I just dropped the lighting on accident.

I beat him too. And if I had more skill, I'd clone out his tag holder, but I don't.

He does a pretty good stink eye.

He can be pretty cute though.

Sometimes even handsome. When he can keep his mouth shut.

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
And then we have the crazy brindle beast.

Dark dogs are hard to photograph. A lot of these are either too dark, or end up blown out. And I'm not good with photo editing, so what you see is what you get on the camera. Which is really just my phone.

Still, I think I got some nice ones. She actually looks grown up in this picture. Finally.

And not *quite* insane!

The Hail Mary of cute pictures. Cue the Almighty Head Tilt.

And last, the best blooper ever.

:rofl1: Those are great. And I like Ozzy's tag holder. It makes it look like he's been sent to sit in the corner for talking too much in class.

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
Shame on Knox for being uncooperative!

These three look awesome, though! Great pics! I laughed out loud at the Almighty Head Tilt. :D

Morgan always does the "I'm a beaten dog" look when the camera, too. :rofl1:

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Its about **** time we get photos of your crew. But no Knox... tsktsk.

They look great :D I think Enzo has Rosey beat for longest nails, though... and they haven't been cut in years :p

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Knox is the worst, which is why he's obviously not pictured here. He decided after a while barking at me was going to get him what he wanted, so I put him up to think about his actions. I don't think it worked. He barreled past the tree on his way out this morning. :p

Ozzy IS rotten! I tell him this frequently. He laughs at me, but it's okay because I laugh at Enzo frequently. She kept giving these great big sighs. Like life is so hard for her. Jerky after every other picture and she still can't be happy. :p

Thanks guys! :D

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Ozzy wants me to inform you he is not adorable, he is FEARSOME. And is to be referred to as such. Thank you for your cooperation.

(He's kind of like a dictator)

I think all of my dogs are photogenic, but I can count on one hand the number of pictures I have of Enzo were she isn't completely serious and sad looking. This dog laughs and laughs all day until I turn the camera on my phone on. Then it's Sarah McLaughlin time and all "Arms of the Angels" faces. I swear.

Indy is a riot and a half by herself. She head tilts when I focus the camera, so I just did it a bunch of times and got Super Adorable Head Tilt out of it lol.

Saeleofu

I think all of my dogs are photogenic, but I can count on one hand the number of pictures I have of Enzo were she isn't completely serious and sad looking. This dog laughs and laughs all day until I turn the camera on my phone on. Then it's Sarah McLaughlin time and all "Arms of the Angels" faces. I swear.
That's okay, I pick up a camera and Logan turns into Derpmaster lol.

Equinox

Enzo is the saddest and cutest little brown Lab I have ever seen. I want to give her a hug and bring her home with me, and I never want to bring Labs home with me.

Also, I hear you on the dark dogs and pictures thing. I have yet to take official Christmas pictures but the fun ones I took were a nightmare.

Members online

No members online now.