Happy Birthday, Keeks!

Toller_08

Keira managed to make it to a year old today! Ok, so she made it here pretty easily, but what a challenge of a puppy she was. As tough of a puppy as she's been though, she's more than worth it, and I can hardly wait to watch her mature into a nice adult dog. I'm sure we still have a long way to go yet, and that she'll offer many more challenges throughout her life, but her good attributes far outweigh the not-so-good ones. Yesterday her breeder had a birthday party at her house for Keira and her littermates, so since I don't have any really recent pictures to share of Ki, here are some from last night!

The dog birthday cake that Marlo's (Ki's sister) owner baked:

Kiki, very tired from playing with her friends all day:

Sarafina, the Dane, resting on Sue's (breeder) bed:

Fortune was up to no good! Not sure what that white stuff is on her nose:

Toller_08

Fortune again:

Ki, still tired, lying at mom's feet:

Marlo's owner brought an Elf hat and Winston wanted to wear it. He wandered throughout the house showing it off proudly to all of the guests!

Spring thinking Dober-parties are pretty neat! She loves all of her Doberfriends.

More...

Toller_08

Sarafina again:

Naiobi (pronounced like nairobi, but without the 'r'), a 4ish month old guest (not from Sue's breeding).

Bronwyn, eyeing the b-day cake!

Marlo and Monte, trying to steal the cake!

More..

Toller_08

A whole group of dogs:

Keira thinking Gemma really needs to shave! She wasn't sure what to make of that beard:

Winston, Bronwyn, Fortune, & Kern:

Winston & Bronwyn:

That's all! I wish I'd gotten more of Keira, but she had a hard day of playing and napped for most of her party. Poor girl was so tired that she was resting her head in my lap, went to sleep, and then fell onto the floor. Once the weather is warmer, I'll try to get some better pictures of her.

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Happy Birthday, Ki!!!

I *love* that cake! Are the little figures made of... marzipan? WOW that's a neat cake! I can't stop looking at it, I would have never thought a cake with little fake poopies and yellow snow would be so... COOL!

IzzysValk - the ones with the brown noses are reds - my favorite of the four colors... ;)

Mayasmydobe

I'm PAWMAZING!
Sizzle I'm guessing the little dobes are made of fondant... it's like a play-dough thats edible and used alot by cake decorators. :) commonly used to make figures for cakes

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Holy cow thats alot of Dobes. lol

Happy birthday to the litter!

(my sister about had a sh*tfit for that Dane though. lol)

Toller_08

Thanks everyone!

Sizzle, I'm not really sure what the dobes were made out of. I think it was mentioned, but I wasn't paying close enough attention.

Dak, yep, there were a lot of dogs there! 17 all together. 13 Dobermans, 2 Tollers, 1 Dane, and 1 Buhund. :)

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
YAY a party!!!! ANd such a grand cake. Happy happy HAPPY tail wagging birthday to Ki!

noludoru

Bored Now.
OMG.

I want a birthday party just like that one. :D

Happy B-day, you evil little Dober-butt. We need more pics of you.. ;)

Members online

No members online now.