My Doberman puppy pictures:

Doberluv

These are some pictures of Lyric and his littermates when they were babies:

Doberpup feeding frenzie:

Early crate training:

Nap time:

Doberluv

Thanks guys. CT...I don't think I have anymore of those baby pics. The breeder gave me these.

On another thread, there was a discussion about the weaning age of puppies. Some thought 3 weeks was w-a-a-ay too early to be weaned. And I thought that was right in the normal age range, so I asked a breeder friend. And then I remembered these photos I had. I think these pups, if I remember correctly what the breeder told me, were about 3 or maybe 4 weeks when they were weaned or began to be weaned.

Yes, that first pic is of them eating that baby Pablum stuff. She had to bathe them every time she fed it. LOL.

nedim

OMG!!! They are SSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOO cute!!! (don't tell Peanut I said that) lol

Doberluv

LOL Gustav.

Oh, CT....I do have more pictures. I forgot....I didn't put them all on my computer. They're sort of similar to these.

Puppies of all sorts are so adorable, that you could just gobble them up. I guess that's what saves them. LOL. These guys lose their pudgy, baby look so early on. I took Lyric to the vets when he was about 2 or 3 months old and the vet tech had Rotti pups about Lyric's age. She had one in the office. And we compared. The Rott totally had that plump, fuzzy, poochie face, puppy look and Lyric looked like an adult Doberman, but in miniature....all sleeked out, bony and all in proportion, except for his feet and ears basically. She said the Rottweiler has the cute puppy look, but the Doberman has the regal, sophisticated look. LOL. (I laugh because sophisticated he was NOT. He was a monster boy. LOL)

Members online

No members online now.