The Good News thread

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Lol love the saying!
And love the christmas tree even more! I wish I could get a tree but I have NO SPACE. I'm thinking maybe rosemary bush or something..

speaking of, this is my new phone background (I just think it's so **** cute! LOL HE LOOKS SO HAPPY!) made me think of you guys

Donald is underrated IMO best birthday partay ever
HAHA love that photo.

I love it when "not from the city" folk move in and remind us all how to interact :rofl1:
We have a new couple moved in on this floor and they came over to say hi and introduce themselves :rofl1:

They saw my 0.0 face and were like "..people in the city don't do this kind of stuff do they? Every door we knock on people has that same face"

:rofl1: :rofl1: only interaction I have with my neighbors is when I am hitting my broom against the walls/ceiling when they are making too much noise
People don't do that in small towns or the country either in my experience, lol.

Barbara!

Wow, I never realized the effect stripping a dogs under coat can have. Baloo was shedding a lot and looking scraggly, so I took my furminator to him, got enough fur to make a whole 'nother dog and now he looks AWESOME.

Barbara!

Wow, I never realized the effect stripping a dogs under coat can have. Baloo was shedding a lot and looking scraggly, so I took my furminator to him, got enough fur to make a whole 'nother dog and now he looks AWESOME.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
People don't do that in small towns or the country either in my experience, lol.
We do in my parent's neighborhood. LOL New neighbors get a knock on the door and we introduce ourselves. Or, at the very least, if we see them out in the yard we say hi and introduce ourselves.

I did meet (sort of) the new neighbor kitty-corner across the street. He has two dogs and they were barking at Tallulah and me as we started off on a walk. He was almost panicked -- until he saw Tallulah. He's used to people having a bad reaction to his two.

I thought he was going to faint from relief when he saw Tallulah and I commented that they were just doing what good dogs are supposed to do.

And when I asked him if they were AmBullies :rofl1: They are ;)

Nice to have more Bully people in the neighborhood.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
This is going to be a back and forth post:

Good: was out with some friends, including the guy I just started seeing, having some sushi and just an all-around good time.

Bad: roommate texts me that Sawyer took off when he let him out to pee and he'd been looking for him for 20 minutes to no avail. Visions of Sawyer darting onto the main road and getting hit, or getting into a fight with one of the coyote packs around start flashing through my head. I never have his collar on when we're home because of the tag jingle, so of someone found him, they'd have no way of contacting me. The lights were against me and I was getting more and more agitated.

Good: Suddenly the roommate calls me to say he found Sawyer and was heading back home!

Bad: turns out Sawyer took off because my roommate just let him out and then went back inside. We're in a condo with no fenced yard and there are cats that like to roam free. I may have had a few choice words to say...

Good: My dog was back home and I was able to go back and finish out my night.

>_<

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
I give you..
SURPRISED RED PANDA

I can't stop looking at this and laughing

LOOK AT HIM
such a drama queen! LOL AHHHHHHHH HHhh HHH HHH HAHH JESUS HOLY AHHHH
and the other one like "JESUS CALM DOWN STEVEN!"
:rofl1::rofl1::rofl1::rofl1::rofl1:

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
This is going to be a back and forth post:

Good: was out with some friends, including the guy I just started seeing, having some sushi and just an all-around good time.

Bad: roommate texts me that Sawyer took off when he let him out to pee and he'd been looking for him for 20 minutes to no avail. Visions of Sawyer darting onto the main road and getting hit, or getting into a fight with one of the coyote packs around start flashing through my head. I never have his collar on when we're home because of the tag jingle, so of someone found him, they'd have no way of contacting me. The lights were against me and I was getting more and more agitated.

Good: Suddenly the roommate calls me to say he found Sawyer and was heading back home!

Bad: turns out Sawyer took off because my roommate just let him out and then went back inside. We're in a condo with no fenced yard and there are cats that like to roam free. I may have had a few choice words to say...

Good: My dog was back home and I was able to go back and finish out my night.

>_<
Been wondering where you went to! Haven't seen you around a lot.

Glad Sawyer is okay!
I have the same question as Renee.

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
I give you..
SURPRISED RED PANDA

LOOK AT HIM
That is funny but you comments under the picture made it 10 times funnier! LOL

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
Roasting marshmallows over a bonfire in the middle of November? I will not complain about this.

Having my 50lb "lap dog" climb onto my lawn chair to snuggle with me in front of the fire? Will not complain about that, either.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Roommate still living?

Maybe roommate pulled that stunt on purpose to disrupt your night?
So far, yes, he's still alive, mostly since he did go out and find him instead of just telling me and not doing anything about it.

The thought did cross my mind about it being deliberate.

Taqroy

I get to go home and see my dogs todaaaaay. And Matt, whose bull **** meter and ability to just hang out and get along have been sorely missed.

Dogs6

Plus One
I give you..
SURPRISED RED PANDA

LOOK AT HIM
Fran I love you. That is amazing!!! :rofl1::rofl1::rofl1:

Members online