Hello, I am new here

Hello my name is Sally and I am from Florida. I am the very proud owner of "Redyre Choice of a Life Time" and to all that know her , she is "Iffie". That is a cute story how she came by that but not to get into that now...:) I also have a wonderful rottie boy that will be 4 in July and is the love of our lives. We are a retired couple and I wish I had been lucky enough to have had these beautiful baby's 20 years ago but I am so glad to have them in our life now. I was invited to come here from Rebekah and I have to say she is the world to me and my husband and my mentor in all I do with my kids. I am glad to be here and I so want to learn all I can.

R

RedyreRottweilers

There you are!! There was another thread where I said I had invited you. They are waiting for pictures down in the picture forum. :D

Hello I am new

Thank you all for this wonderful warm welcome. Please put up with a old lady while I learn to put pictures up here. I am not to PC smart so it may take me awhile. I am going to like being here and learn from all of you and to see your beautiful dogs also...

PoodleMommy

Yorkie Love
Thank you all for this wonderful warm welcome. Please put up with a old lady while I learn to put pictures up here. I am not to PC smart so it may take me awhile. I am going to like being here and learn from all of you and to see your beautiful dogs also...
Im not even old and it took me forever to learn to put up photos too! Dont worry.

Feel free to ask for help if you need it.

The most important thing is to get the photos uploaded to a site like Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

Welcome! Cant wait to hear more from you.

Welcome. I would love to here the story of how Iffie got her name.

Oh my I thought no one was going to ask...:lol-sign: I was so thrilled when I was just talking to Rebekah one day and told her I want a little girl so bad and she said she was going to breed Penny. I never in my wildest dreams thought she would offer to sell one of Penny's baby's to me. Well when Penny was bred and she knew for sure that she was with baby's we started talking more about the little girl that might be mine. So it started...If Penny did ok carring the kids, IF there was a little girl for Sally, If it was born and there were enough girls would she make it and If Rebekah did not change her mind and If there was only one of course the breeder wants the girl's. So my little Darling baby was born on nothing but if's and until about a week before I went to get her it was still a IF as to which one I would get. I told Rebekah right off I knew what this baby's name was and it was "IFFIE" Sorry this is long but it was quite a story and we laughed for ever about it. But I do love her Reg. name and she is just my heart and soul... Thanks for listening to the old one ramble on about my wonderful Iffie girl....:)

Oh you all are just so nice and I am going to love it here and can't wait to read more about you all. What a thrill it is to be where you can enjoy being a part of such a warm community.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
HI and welcome!!!!

It's so great to have another Choice owner on the boards, I hope we get to see pictures of Iffie soon!

Oh I never saw so many beautiful dogs and Iffie is up in Dog pictures. Hope you all like her as much as I do...This is such a neat place. Glad to be here and so far it is such a easy forum to do. I am sort of just teaching and trying as I go.

bubbatd

I hope you do feel welcomed here ....because you are !! We loved Penny's litter from day one !

I hope you do feel welcomed here ....because you are !! We loved Penny's litter from day one !
Oh Thank you and I need a little help here.:eek: I put her pictures under Dog pictures and they came up just fine but I have no clue where thay are. They are not there, can you help me and tell me what I do next?

Bunny82

Hello my name is Sally and I am from Florida. I am the very proud owner of "Redyre Choice of a Life Time" and to all that know her , she is "Iffie". That is a cute story how she came by that but not to get into that now...:) I also have a wonderful rottie boy that will be 4 in July and is the love of our lives. We are a retired couple and I wish I had been lucky enough to have had these beautiful baby's 20 years ago but I am so glad to have them in our life now. I was invited to come here from Rebekah and I have to say she is the world to me and my husband and my mentor in all I do with my kids. I am glad to be here and I so want to learn all I can.
Hi Sally and a huge welcome to you and your furry crew. :)

I hope you feel very welcome here and I am glad Rebekah invited you to join us. :)

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Welcome to Chazhound! Your lucky to get one of those dogs they are magnificant.

Members online

No members online now.