Shaddupayaface!

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Mini rant.

I put something about loving Fred on my Facebook, as we had picked him up from the vets... And my brother just replied with 'poor Bodhi'... And someone else jumped on it too.

I haven't made it public on my Facebook about Fred's op for LOTS of reasons, but it really irked me. He's been laid on the floor in lots if pain and groggy from the anaesthetic :(

I don't have a favourite, but Fred is 8 months old and we've been worried for the last 2 months about him... I take lots of pics of him as he's growing and I have LITERALLY 1000s of Bodhi (she's 8 this year remember!!!!!). And he's new and novel and its exciting! Of course I'm going to rave about him :D he's gorgeous!

It doesn't mean I don't love Bodhi! She's perfect :)

Just annoyed me that I'd have to justify myself.....

Not sure if I'm just being over sensitive!

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Yeah, I got some of the same stuff when I got Blaze. It's so silly. *shakes head* Yes, now that I've got a new dog, I totally like new dog more.

It's just....such skewed logic. o_O

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Yes. I talk about him more on my Facebook, as I have more to say about him. Maybe after 8 years I will stop....

I did just respond with if we are using that logic, it's my other half who needs to be worried (I rarely post about him on Facebook, and the only pics I tag him in are ones of the dogs :D ).

He just said people should mind their own business.... I agree.

Cali Mae

Little dog, big voice
Sometimes I get that about Moses.

When it comes down to it, he's just a lower maintenance dog. In comparison to Cali, he requires quite a bit less exercise and since he doesn't usually like to play, he just appreciates a walk with us when the weather isn't too hot for him. Definitely just as loved as Cali, just for different reasons. :) I always refer to him as my old man, although I'd like to believe he isn't turning twelve this month. I remember being six years old and my parents brought home dog supplies one day, and being as young as I was, I didn't realize we were getting a dog until a woman stopped by with puppies.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
So people that post a bunch of newborn baby pictures/updates without the EXACT number of new pictures and updates of their other children also love the new baby more? :rofl1:

How ridiculous.
Some dogs are more high maintenance, some less camera shy, some are very new, some sick, some do less ridiculous things which might give one dog more "public appearance" time.. but that certainly doesn't mean you love one more than the other.

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
I got this about Kiba when I got Stryder... but now with five no one really says anything though sometimes family bring it up that the "originals" (the schnauzers) are replaced by younger models.

My mum also goes on because I once mentioned I don't have as strong as bond with Stryder and Tsuki than the other three, and she hems and haws over Stryder being unloved and omg... it's just so annoying!!

thehoundgirl

I get that with Rudy. :rolleyes: He freaking hates the camera most of the time so doesn't look very good in photographs except the one in my signature picture.

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
I get it with Ozzy a lot. Sometimes Enzo. Enzo hates the camera. Ozzy is not my dog, he's my husbands, though he is incredibly photogenic, there are only so many pictures I can take of him in the yard and around the house, because he only goes places if we are BOTH going, and NO other dogs are going.

Because, y'know, stupid people and their dogs, and we don't want to pay vet bills for holes that may appear in them if their dog rushes him.

I get it about Maisy sometimes. She is just really hard to photograph well because she is so dark (especially all winter against the snow) so I don't have/post nearly as many pictures of her as I do the boys. ETA: She also seems to fear that the camera will steal her soul. She hardly ever looks at it, and when she does she usually has Woe Ears. Sigh.

Whatever. She's sleeping on the couch by me right now, so I don't think she's deprived. ;)

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
I've already explained to Bodhi that we are giving her away as we don't love her enough.

She's sad, but hey, I don't care, I have a new dog :D

Members online

No members online now.