Cross-country road trip

SaraB

I just mapped it- Auburndale is about an hour away from me! I'd love to go to it! Are you allowed to bring dogs to spectate? If so, I'll probably bring one of mine with me.
Yup, generally you can bring your dogs if they aren't entered, at least here in MN. I can't imagine it's different down there.

The comp on Sunday is a quad, which is a distance throwing competition. Saturday is a normal comp I believe with freestyle. I'm not sure if we will head down just for Sunday or are hoping to do both.

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
One of my friends lives in Jupiter and another goes to school in Miami. Is it rude to visit just to meet awesome doggies? :p

Taqroy

I don't think we will be, it looks like we will be passing through Wisconsin, Illinois, Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia and Florida. Possibly Indiana, depending on which way we go.
With a detour through Colorado. Plzkthxbai.

Whyyyy is Colorado never on the way to anywhere? It's depressing. :(

SaraB

With a detour through Colorado. Plzkthxbai.

Whyyyy is Colorado never on the way to anywhere? It's depressing. :(
It really isn't on the way. LOL

We have driven out there before as we have a couple friends in Boulder. Maybe we'll make it out there in the next couple of years! Otherwise, you should just drive through Minnesota. :p

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
If anyone does road trip down this way, I can probably convince my husband to let them spend a night or two. We have a guest room and we're obviously dog friendly :p

Taqroy

It really isn't on the way. LOL

We have driven out there before as we have a couple friends in Boulder. Maybe we'll make it out there in the next couple of years! Otherwise, you should just drive through Minnesota. :p
Yeah I looked at a map last night realized that MN is NOT where I thought it was. Lol. You should totally come out here!! I'm still (eventually) planning to do my Chicago trip that will hopefully include a hop up to Minnesota. SOMEDAY.

SaraB

Ok! So I have our trip all figured out.

We won't have time to stop on our way down other than in Knoxville where we are spending the night on 2/8. We are getting to Auburndale Saturday evening and will only be doing the comp on Sunday (2/10). We will be leaving back north on Tuesday, stopping in Chattanooga, TN and then Chicago on the way back and could possibly meet people anywhere along that route depending on where/when.

Feel free to PM me if you want to meet up anywhere!

Members online

No members online now.