Not open for further replies.

chickenlittle

Grumpy Old Man
I am the trainer for Heather and I can tell you whoever this person is

#1 Today, 01:18 PM
chickidss'snuts
Active Pup Join Date: Mar 2007

Hi welcome to my web

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just here to show off my dogs:

please visit http://workinggermanshepherds.piczo.com

These are not this posters dogs. This person has stolen the website and is claiming the dogs as hers. She is also posting all over the net that Yukon, Dash and Ava are for sale.
I sure hope no one sends her money because I know Heather does not have these dogs for sale.

I can also tell you Heather does not come to this site and had I not seen this it would never have been brought to her attention.
Needless to say she has contacted her lawyer and the RCMP fraud unit; she does not want to see anyone scammed but her dogs are not for sale.

Julie

I am back again.
Like anyone would believe anything she says!

More Drama.........and Lies!

Thread Goes Missing in ...... 3...........2........1.......Gone (or locked)

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
I don't want to make any assumptions, but just in case, has the IP address of the poster been checked?

chickenlittle

Grumpy Old Man
Wow what's the deal with this one?:yikes:I am confussed:confused:
Cindr; Deb; Tikerdog; Ginger whatever you go by now:
Somehow I know Heather's emails to you have clearly told exactly what this is all about.

You may fool the people on this forum because your IP does not add up anymore since you moved; but you do not fool me!

Julie

I am back again.
Not everyone gets fooled by these name switches.... someone from this site told me several weeks ago whom tinies12 is... so I am sure quite a few people know. ;)

Meggie

Cindr; Deb; Tikerdog; Ginger whatever you go by now:
Somehow I know Heather's emails to you have clearly told exactly what this is all about.

You may fool the people on this forum because your IP does not add up anymore since you moved; but you do not fool me!
Errrrr, paranoid much? What does it matter who he/she is?

A

aboutme

Hello everyone::: it's been a long time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1) I could not come out as Cindr since I was banned in the past!
2) As far as Tinies12 is concerned I do not know her/him as who ever she/he is does not know me. I do not own a Springer Spaniel and I am not ill!
3) As far as Heather Auger and her dogs. We all know she makes up bogus lies and false hoods. She always has other's speak for her. Since as soon as she comes around she gets banned or locked! Not my concern or my issue.
4) As far as Heather Auger and her dogs. I could care less what she does as she always makes a fool out of herself!
5) I know I made a big MISTAKE by befriending her and to be honest with you I live breath and feel the pain each and everyday.

We all know Heather Auger we all know the lies she spins one day the will hit her hard very hard. As far as her dogs or website I think it sucks but again my Opinion. No one wants to steal her dogs and or her reputation why? Well we all know the answer to that!

I realise that this will bring up a lot of heated issues which is unfair to those who do not know the situation. I appoligise to all of you for that, I feel that it is unfair that someone like tinies12 would get attacked and be accused as being someone she/he is not! I have said my peace and will leave it from here!

P.S Heather Auger has been informed on many occaision that if in which she continues her SLANDER AND DEFLIMATION OF CHARACTER legal action shall and will begin. Therefore it is documented and stated once again. Legal Action has been persued. Deb

bubbatd

Yup !!! Just like the wicked witch of the West ...." I'm mmmeeeellllltiiiiinggggggggggggg!"

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
And I wonder for how long this time? *shakes head*
Sometimes I don't get people. . .

Z

zealot

OMG I just had to see this one for myself , If you move you don't exactly Change IP address do you ? unless you leave your box behind right?
Who is SHE talking about this time? Who did she scam out of their hard earned money this time? And what police department did she anoy this time? Surely if they are the same as usual they must be extremly fed up by now! And to whom ever she is talking about (if they exist) they should pursue this with the police so that a stop can be put to her endless drama. As I am concern to whom ever she is replying to probably did get scamed and she is probably trying to bully them into being so scared for them to do nothing about it, till it's to late .

And a word of advice to this poor innocent person, her biggest weapons is a multiple use of multiple computer. No call was made to any OPP or RCMP ( I mean no one is that stupid) or is she.

by the way even on KIJIJI no one cares about your drama yuckaduck or whatever now or where you are prowling these days.

And It's easy to expect a new level of yukon accomplissement when she is quite and when she lays low.

Aaahhhh if only there was an investagator on this persons case maybe she could leave this world alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.