The Good News thread

Saeleofu

This morning on the way to class I was driving along, singing to the radio, and having a grand old time. Then Logan whines, and I look around...and I passed the freaking school. Logan whined just as we passed our turn. Good dog! :rofl1:

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Two more sleeps until my vacation in Florida!! I will be doing nothing except making sure I stay unburned and unsober. :D

One of my absolute favorite books is on sale (ebook version) for 1.99 today for Earth day! A book I consider a must read

Animal, Vegetable, Miracle by Barbara Kingsolver.

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
Lucca goes home today, 3/4 done with the driving class after tonight, and I can rest on Thursday. Just need to get through tomorrow.

SaraB

Brought my snow gear and camera with to work so that Zinga and I can hit the trails as soon as my shift is over! Now I just hope the snow doesn't melt off all the trees by then.

Paviche

Duuuuude.
The longest I've ever left Riff at home alone (well, with Rowan) was 2 hours. Today what I estimated to be a 6 hour trip turned into 12... and they were PERFECT. No accidents, nothing chewed, nothing. I am so proud!!!!

Last edited:

Cali Mae

Little dog, big voice
Most people might not consider this good news... but my friend's boyfriend bought her 4.7 pounds of candy. (yes, 4.7 pounds) What does this mean? It means she's bringing some to our biology class tomorrow, and I'm a candyholic, so it qualifies as good news. :)

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
I think I found me a Chessie breeder that I will be happy with. She remembers me from when I had gotten in touch with her last year to chat about the breed, and she has some summer litters she's hoping will have a pup for me. *crosses fingers* She does extensive socialization with her pups and says she health tests out the wahzoo - and there are a lot of happy owners of her dogs, years down the line, which makes me happy.

Still waiting to hear back from her in regards to the nitty gritty details (Im hoping the.price won't be out of this world and that the contract won't be suffocating), and I need to do some research to make sure there is actually proof for the tests she says she runs, then...puppy may be happening after all, potentially in June! :D

Oko

Silence, peasants.
This collection of sheep dog toys is getting out of hand, but I can't stop myself from buying them. So enjoyable. Futurepuppy will have a flock of sheep. :rofl1:

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
One of my absolute favorite books is on sale (ebook version) for 1.99 today for Earth day! A book I consider a must read

Animal, Vegetable, Miracle by Barbara Kingsolver.
Oooh I was eying this at B&N last weekend. Just got it on Kindle thanks to your note! :D

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
It is supposed to be 70 degrees this weekend! Such undecided weather. But I am excited for normal spring weather. Actually, this will probably seem really freaking hot since its quite a temperature jump lol.

And my lunch is yummy today. Nomnom. And I had cake for breakfast because I can.

Members online

No members online now.