caution: dog not wrapped too tightly.

elegy

overdogged
Steve spins. I never know whether to be worried about it and discourage it or not. He's hilarious to watch. Border Collies. Yeesh.

elegy

overdogged
rope, pillow, frisbee, sneaker....

i'm glad it's not just steve.

My blind Aussie did that, lol! No accessories needed. He'd spin and leap in the air and bark joyfully. I called it the O'Riley Dance :) I miss that. He was incredible.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
LOL too funny.

that second last picture he looks like he's saying "WHOA... is the room spinning for you too?"

too funny

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
Zoey does it when she's excited. Psyche's starting to, too... But I taught them both "spin" or "left, right" for it, so they knew to do it. Neither thought it up on their own. :p

Great pictures, as always.

Toller_08

Great pictures! Silly Steve, haha. I've seen quite a few spinny dogs -- it's the strangest thing to watch, but they always look like they're having a lot of fun!

Lizmo

Water Junkie
You're making me miss Blaze even more! :( He does the same thing, too! :p

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I <3 Steve. Well, all your dogs really.

Trey spun like that then would honk and jump as high into the air as he could. I'd sometimes catch him and it'd catch him off guard every time. Summer spins like a loony but she was taught to so that might be it. So far Mia just chases her tail in circles. She's actually the first dog that I've had that will do that.

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
LOL Steve! Love the pictures!

Voodoo does that when he wants something. If he wants to go out, he'll go to the door and spin madly in front of it. I need to get video; I swear he looks like the Tazmanian Devil from Looney Tunes. Far be it for him to, you know, BARK at the door. :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.