Lots of people have been asking for pics... so here are some older ones

And welcome to the world of hijacking someone's HAPPY thread with pictures of their HAPPY dogs with your own agenda. Bravo for being completely rude.

PS: That dog looks clean and not underweight (though perhaps wormy). Sure, the yard could use a bit of a cleaning up, and the food is obviously of the supermarket quality (as is evident from the LOVELY fake colors) but I can't say those pics are the best for supporting your anti-chaining cause. So try again. IN YOUR OWN THREAD.

If anyone started this anti-chaining debate..it clearly was not me. I simply made a statement about being against dogs living their lives on chains. It was other people who started the huge chaining debate. My simple, one sentence statement clearly was not the culprit.

"Oh Punky is such a mean cruel person cause she thinks dogs shouldn't live life outside on a chain and be loved inside with their 'pack'"...Okay....if you people seriously think I am such a horrible person for keeping my dogs inside with their pack, and not outside in the cold.,,and for rescuing and fostering homeless kittens who are going to be killed at the pound....I would love to see what you think of the MANY other members who have the SAME views as myself.

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
And welcome to the world of hijacking someone's HAPPY thread with pictures of their HAPPY dogs with your own agenda. Bravo for being completely rude.
Seriously.

The OP asked, I don't know how many times because I lost count, to take the pointless discussion elsewhere ... if everyone is mature as they would like to portray themselves in this discussion, perhaps the memememe agenda crap can be taken elsewhere. And no, that is not a suggestion... either do it or can it.

Seriously.

The OP asked, I don't know how many times because I lost count, to take the pointless discussion elsewhere ... if everyone is mature as they would like to portray themselves in this discussion, perhaps the memememe agenda crap can be taken elsewhere. And no, that is not a suggestion... either do it or can it.
Hey, don't put words in my mouth, I have NEVER claimed to be mature!!

:D

Back on topic. I heart Padfoot. In case anyone forgot.

Members online

No members online now.