your favorite android apps...

ACooper

Like the title says....what are you favorite android apps?

They can be games, organizational, productive....just any apps you are impressed with and/or love.

RBark

Got Floof?
Evernote is a big one I love for productivity.

I love the Canon EOS remote that lets me look through the camera viewfinder on my phone.

frostfell

Kung Pow Fish
zedge for ringtones, dragonvale, words with friends, hello kitty cafe, 4 pics 1 word, for games, colornotes for misc organizing. i use some sort of transparent weather and time widget that i like, i think its the top rated one in google play. facebook and twitter apps of course. firefox app. theres some other color matchign game thats super addicting and of course now i cant find it. i think i deleted it after i exhausted the free content

Swiftkey -Completely and utterly worth it. Best keyboard ever and I swear to god it reads your mind, it's amazing. Longer you use it better it is. Totally worth the 1.99 it costs.

Readability-I read a lot of stories online and this takes the pages and gets rid of the clutter, allows you to change font/background/size to all be easier on your eyes. I like it a lot.

Screen Dimmer-Super simple idea but works great, lets you "dim" the phone dramatically more than your phone allows. Helps if you're reading or doing things at night and keeps the battery life longer.

As far as games:

Impossible Game-So much fun. And so basic, but still so fun.

Members online

No members online now.