The Venting Thread

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
He seriously sounds awesome :)
He really is. Pretty much exactly what I wanted. Confident, stable, easy going, active, but able to chill when he needs to, very expressive, and with enough spunk in him to make things fun. ^.^ I am having so much fun with him. I mean, how can you not love a dog that wookie growls at you when he is really happy and likes to chase raindrops outside during a thunderstorm? :rofl1:

If all Chessies are like him, I think I'm hooked.

*blackrose

He seriously sounds awesome :)
He really is. Pretty much exactly what I wanted. Confident, stable, easy going, active, but able to chill when he needs to, very expressive, and with enough spunk in him to make things fun. ^.^ I am having so much fun with him. I mean, how can you not love a dog that wookie growls at you when he is really happy and likes to chase raindrops outside during a thunderstorm? :rofl1:

If all Chessies are like him, I think I'm hooked. <3

Brattina88

Gah. I hate it when you make fun plans for the day with someone. And then you get up early and get ready to go, and then when your about to pickup the person they're like oh I can't go. Despite planning this all week. And I was all excited like a little kid.

YOU SUCK.

Now I'm all ready to go and I have nowhere to go and no one to go with :(

DJEtzel

Gah. I hate it when you make fun plans for the day with someone. And then you get up early and get ready to go, and then when your about to pickup the person they're like oh I can't go. Despite planning this all week. And I was all excited like a little kid.

YOU SUCK.

Now I'm all ready to go and I have nowhere to go and no one to go with :(
I'll go with. :)

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
I love my new tattoo, but OMG the itchy stage is absolutely horrible for me. I have dermatillomania and all I can think about is scratching and picking at my tattoo. Ended up having to pick at another area on my body to satisfy the urge to pick. Come on tattoo, heal up already will ya!?!? And I'm going to be adding more to this tattoo probably in a few months or so too.
Oooo I haven't had a tat in a while but the healing stage was the worst, ESP since I worked in a hot environment & sweated on top of that. I know there are some kinds of products that are tattoo safe, but I can't remember what they are called, your artist would prolly know tho.

Where's the picture of it? I was hoping to see it.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
wait.. what?!? that is so not cool. poor dog
She is not telling you the whole story (she doesn't know it anyway) yes I do BUT he doesn't become a hot mess during storms, he's just ... Kind of unnerved at them, you know? He doesn't go bananas or try to hurt himself, the other dogs are out there, it's a huge huge covered deck, well insulated from weather & he takes comfort in being able to be with the other dogs instead or being closed up inside alone in a crate (the others don't want to come in before its time so the only one who would be coming in would be him.

The result is now when we are out & he hears thunder, he doesn't even react anymore

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
going to repeat this here, since it appears to be needed:

There has been enough rudeness going on in this thread, and it's not just one sided. Please examine your behavior.

This is an official request.

and one more time, since there is a solution--USE THE IGNORE FEATURE..it is your friend.

FG167

If all Chessies are like him, I think I'm hooked.
I want to meet him! What a cutie!

Muttkip

LABRADERP!
I just got devastating news the my mom has relapsed and taking her sleeping pills again she's already done a stent in rehab for it....family was split up over it and now I'm worried about my sister having to live with her without me there.

:(

Grab

I ordered a book on half.com. Got an email today saying it was out of stock and they're going to refund my account. It still hasn't refunded, although I'm sure it'll take a few days. I don't want to order from another seller until this one refunds. Blah.

Lyzelle

Little Brother just called and asked what we're doing for my birthday, updated me on the home situation, etc. It was rather nice, honestly.

But he broke it to me that he'll be gone for most of the summer after his birthday and we won't get a lot of time this next year. He's joining the Army and they'll keep him busy until he has his training done and has graduated High School. He didn't say what will probably happen after that, but I already knew and he knows I know. He told me he loved me and we'll have to spend a lot of time together this next month before his birthday.

I'll admit it, I cried. Still crying.

But I know he's just trying to get out and I can't blame him for that. I can't be angry at him, and I can't ask him to not do it. It's what he wants and it's probably what is best for him right now. It's a good decision. But it doesn't make accepting it any easier.

*blackrose

I'm just ticked off. Mike was all, "Come on, let's go to the mall and look at more rings! I want to look around a bit more and ask about payment plans." He was in a huge rush to get out and wouldn't even let me put my laundry away before leaving. So, we get there and then he's like, "Nevermind...I don't feel like it anymore." So we proceed to wander around the mall aimlessly even after I tell him we should just leave.

Now almost two hours of my afternoon has been wasted, nothing was accomplished, I wasted gas in my car, and I still have to get home and do laundry. Yet, he doesn't understand why I am now in a bad mood.

*growls*

Members online

No members online now.