Hi from Louisiana!

layley

I just joined today bc I needed some serious help with potty training, but I'm proud to show off my pup so I will introduce myself!
My name is Haley, I have a purebred miniature dapple daschund named Luxy! She is about to be 2 on May 28th :) She is the sweetest dog, except to strangers she likes to bark at them :p She doesn't know many tricks except "sit" and she only does that when the treats are out! She's hard headed, and sitting in my lap right now watching me type, I fear she knows I'm talking about her ;) But I'm glad to be a part of this group hoping I can get some answers, and maybe give a few answers! I know a few things, I had a puppy die from parvo, that gave the parvo to Luxy, and I nursed her to health at home! So hopefully I can help a few people as well as get some answers :)

Hi Haley and Luxy! My name is Nancy and I am new in this forum as well. Luxy is so cute and you are her life-saver for saving her from parvo. Is she doing well now?

I have a Bloodhound. Her name is Blake. She's adopted and knows few things as well. I am just starting to train her that's why I joined this forum. By the way, what's your problem with potty training? Maybe I can help?

Last edited:
Oh sweet Renee! Thanks for the warm welcome. I will post pictures tomorrow as Blake and I will have a photoshoot with a pet photographer friend tomorrow morning. Am so excited! :)

Snidow

Welcome, I recently joined too and just went through potty training my Pewter boy so maybe we can help if you explain what issues you are having.

Members online

No members online now.