US Voters, Super Tuesday Predictions.

Over all winner for D and R. Winner for your state if you are voting/caucusing tomorow.

Clinton, McCain over all winners. R Paul for AK.

iwantmypup

Hi,

Hmm...I'm actually not voting tho..

I like McCain and Obama. Hmm....For the state? Like of all the candidates? I am not too sure actually. I can see Obama winning it..but Clinton, well Clinton just might.

Did I do it right?
-Ali

bubbatd

It's not Clinton ...it's THE Clintons !!!! I don't want him back in MY house !!!

PoodleMommy

Yorkie Love
Clinton and McCain overall plus the same here in NY.

But I dont think Clinton is going to clean up the same way McCain is...meaning I think Obama will be a lot closer then Romney.

**and this is by no means what i WANT... just what i think will happen.

Herschel

Ron Paul for AK.

I'm not sure about the rest. I'm fairly convinced that all of the candidates are exactly the same. Hell, even my #2, Barack Obama, wants to continue building a "21st Century Military" and add 100,00 troops. Draft, here I come.

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Realistically, I think McCain and Clinton are going to take it...

... but I'd rather have Obama. :(

I can see the Republican primary not being relevant . . . either McCain is going to be the sacrifice this time around or, at the last minute at the convention they're going to pull someone (Jeb, maybe :eek: ) out of their collective asses "to unify the party."

I'm terribly afraid Hillary may take it. She can win the nomination, but not the election . . . and face it, out of everyone running . . . well, it's just a scary time. I foresee a bleak time ahead of us. No matter who takes the White House.

bubbatd

I'm afraid you're right ............I don't think enough will vote R to keep Hill/Bill out ! Lord the money they will get when " retired " !!! Wonder if she'll bring the things she stole back to the White House !

Im 10-12 miles from my polling place and the Jeep wont start, it was -28* when I woke up this morning. So I might not be having a say in the matter.

Current stats for AK, Obama 64% and Hillary at 39%. Paul at 41% and Romney at 29%. At the moment it looks like im wrong and Obama will take AK, I cant remember a Dem ever taking AK for president.

Members online

No members online now.