Itchy skin !

antjen78

I have posted before about my shih tzu sammy and his itchy face I am still trying new things but in the mean time does any one have any suggestions on what the best thing to use to sooth the itching such as a spray or a cream maybe something holistic home made ?

Thank you
Anthony

Saje

Island dweller
Well, without knowing anymore it could be that he needs some more oil in his diet.

My Sister's Basset hound was itching constantly when she brought her home. So she uses oatmeal tearless puppy shampoo on her all the time now and Gracie doesn't scratch as much anymore now.
Or even just try giving Sammy a Bath with oatmeal in the water, it's really soothing. It helped gracie out a lot.
Hope this helps!
Heidi =)

Saje

Island dweller
Ground flaxseeds are a good addition to anyones diet as they have omega fatty acids that are wonderful for skin and hair

antjen78

k0tt0n_kandee said:
My Sister's Basset hound was itching constantly when she brought her home. So she uses oatmeal tearless puppy shampoo on her all the time now and Gracie doesn't scratch as much anymore now.
Or even just try giving Sammy a Bath with oatmeal in the water, it's really soothing. It helped gracie out a lot.
Hope this helps!
Heidi =)

how much oat meal in the bath water did she use

Members online