New Addition

mrose_s

BusterLove
this might be the wrong spot, feel free to move it if needed.

He's on lease, but for as long as we want to have him.

20yr old, 15.3hh, registered TB. My sister and I have decided we won't get on him till we have a few more months of lessons under our belt but he's really going to be a good boy.

He's technically my mums boy, she can ride him and she just adores him. They met him yesterday and ended up taking him out trail riding with Lucy, new people, new horse, new place and all he threw in was an attempt at a small pigroot the entire time. Which didn't even make my mother nervous, so he's gotta be a special.

He hasn't really been riden in 6 months. My mum rang our instructor last night and told her. Well... small world. His owner started out at my instructors pony club, she got him 5 years ago when she wasn't a great rider and he took her to the top in eventing, she is now at a national level and retired him 18 months ago and he's been on lease to another girl.

So, Lucy has a paddock buddy and he's got a good home.

Please meet Surd.

Not the prettiest boy

Smooch

mrose_s

BusterLove
I went down and spent some more time with him today. Nothing seems to faze him too much considering he's only been there 3 days. Him and Lucy were hanging around each other so looks like they'll be good buddies before too long. I've felt so awful for her, before we got her she was in with a whole herd of horses for years, being all by herself, she just seemed lonley.

Members online

No members online now.