the only true bounty

Hundi

Dear Board Members,

My name is Franzi and I'm from Germany. Sorry my English is very bad but I hope you can understand me anyway.

On your forum, I've become aware of, because here is a user "aussiedoggie" suspend all of my photos and - even worse - all of my animals pretending to be their own? I have no idea who "aussiedoggie" is and why he / she does something like this (and not only here in this forum ... :confused:), it would be nice if someone could help resolve the matter contact me, perhaps ideally with German knowledge?

So what could I read in the short time of the evening, your forum was very likable. Too bad that my english is not good enough.

I send you many greetings from Germany
especially true bounty - which of course is a bitch - sends you greetings.

You've got a long time no more pictures, what?

Greetings,
Franzi
www.franzi-schaeffer.de

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Wow this is crazy.
I have seen your flickr pictures around and noticed you were from Germany but didn't put 2 and 2 together.
This is just..odd. Hopefully a mod can come around soon and help you out! No idea why somebody would do something like this.

Hundi

Which Flickr Pictures?

The "person" (which is everywhere called AussieDog, my nick is normal bounty) has unfortunately set in very many photo communities my pictures and poses as the owner of my animals: (It's really sick and I'm glad I found it through a stupid accident. I feel quite bad when I think that the person for over a year, "I" plays.

I am still researching on, which pages they are "boasts" with my photos, but there are probably some of them: (It is hard to find for me, because they are all English-language pages. :cry:

Greetings
Franzi

yoko

It might not be possible to track down them all. But since you know the screen name they use and they are using the name of your dog you should be able to track down most of them.

Also I looked at your dogs and they are all great looking! I know english isn't your first language but maybe consider staying? Dog pics are understood by everyone!

crazedACD

Your English is fine and certainly readable..haha it's better than some people I know where English is their first language! After you resolve this issue please consider staying, I would love to hear more about your dogs.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Which Flickr Pictures?

The "person" (which is everywhere called AussieDog, my nick is normal bounty) has unfortunately set in very many photo communities my pictures and poses as the owner of my animals: (It's really sick and I'm glad I found it through a stupid accident. I feel quite bad when I think that the person for over a year, "I" plays.

I am still researching on, which pages they are "boasts" with my photos, but there are probably some of them: (It is hard to find for me, because they are all English-language pages. :cry:

Greetings
Franzi
Woops it was devianart I saw the pictures, not flickr.. is this your account? http://aussiedoggie.deviantart.com/

Hundi

No, that is not my account :( :( :( I already found it too! :(

already thank you all.

I wrote chazhound and hope I can be understood.

sorry to confuse you, I would love not to used to :(

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
It's fine :) we are happy you are here to clear this up! We are just confused by the whole situation.. it sucks having your photography stolen and I can only imagine someone claiming my dog was theirs. I hope it all gets cleared up and the pictures are taken down!

GipsyQueen

So I'm slow, and don't really know whats going on yet (scanned posts, thats it), but I can translate for you, I'm from Germany and speak both English and German fluently.

Ich kann für dich übersetzten - schick mir am besten eine PM. :)

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Wow... what a creepy loser, to steal and lie about some one elses dog like that. People scare me. Sometimes I'm afraid to live in this world!

I'm so sorry this happened, Franzi. I hope you stick around, as we have all fallen in live with Bou.ty and we'd live to hear real stories about her from her real owner.

Hundi

Yes, that's what I can not understand ... :( How sad actually!

Thank you for your kind words and I would gladly stay here when the whole thing is over, even if I can not write too much in english.

Members online