Who doesn't like salad?

darkchild16

We are Home.
In the summer everyone can count on dinner mainly being a salad here. I HATE using my stove in the summer so its either grilled or uncooked except special occasions.

We take Jeremys day off and grill/cook ALL kinds of meat. Shrimp, Fish, Chicken, Steak anything and everything we have and then we go to the farmers market and buy whatever salad fixings we like and we have a different salad every night. The kids LOVE salads when Morgan hears me mess with lettuce he stands under me hitting my knee to get my attention to give him lettuce LOL. We usually pair it with garlic toast or french bread dipped in olive oil and bread seasoning.

Doberluv

In the summer everyone can count on dinner mainly being a salad here. I HATE using my stove in the summer so its either grilled or uncooked except special occasions.

We take Jeremys day off and grill/cook ALL kinds of meat. Shrimp, Fish, Chicken, Steak anything and everything we have and then we go to the farmers market and buy whatever salad fixings we like and we have a different salad every night. The kids LOVE salads when Morgan hears me mess with lettuce he stands under me hitting my knee to get my attention to give him lettuce LOL. We usually pair it with garlic toast or french bread dipped in olive oil and bread seasoning.

I'm with ya on that. I hate using the oven especially when it's hot. So, it's going to be bbq or cold dishes and loads of salads of all kinds. That's a cute story about Morgan. It's great that he is liking his veggies so young. Good way to get him off to a good start with healthy eating habits.;)

oakash

Kat/Oak AKA The Nice One
I love salad. Well, your typical romaine lettuce, croutons, and ranch salad at least. When ever I go to a salad bar though, I get fancy and put on tomatoes, carrots, peas, cottage cheese, about a pound of croutons :D , and bacon bits. And ranch ranch ranch ranch ranch.

I will say this though, we ate at our relative's house and they made this weird salad with like, cranberries, and crunchy sweet stuff, and some sort of pink sauce, and I actually really really loved it. I didn't want to try and eat it at first either.

Members online

No members online now.