Innova

Fran27

I'm thinking of switching to Innova when I am done with the current food my babies have... What is the price usually? How does it compare to other foods? There seems to be a store 10 minutes away that sell them.

Barb04

Super Moderator
Innova is a very good quality food. The cost varies depending on where you live. If you check the bag, it will say how much to feed the dog. Usually, you don't feed as much Innova as the cheaper brands because Innova has good ingredients in it. A lot of us on the site use Innova.

What are you feeding now?

Mordy

Quigleyfied
just to give you an idea - i live in L.A. and used to pay around $22 plus tax for a 16.5 lb bag of the regular innova adult dog food when i was still feeding kibble. the 33 lb bag is around $36 if i'm remembering right.

you can't really compare cost on a per-bag basis, since (as barb pointed out) you'll generally feed much less of the innova than of any other food.

i recently did a comparison of innova and canidae based on daily feeding cost and local prices for someone and it turned out that the innova came out to cost about once cent less per day for the feeding amount, even tho the innova costs more on a per pound basis.

I just came back from Knoxville with two 28.5 pound bags of EVO for 38.95 each. They last much, much longer than the other foods, and I know it's saved me money on vet bills.

Fran27

Yes I know they last longer that's why I was curious too, and thinking it would be about the same price a day overall. I'll definitely get some when what I have runs out. I've been using nutro natural choice.

over here in nj, for a 16lbs bag it's 23.75, well worth it for my munchkin though, since i don't feed raw! :)

Members online

No members online now.