Flight Rising?

teacuptiger

floor dancer
Ugh, got Kanan back again.

I just can not get rid of this kid! Sold him in the ice sales forum cuz I kept getting him back in the DOTSTW thread, and just when I thought he had a permanent home, the person I sold him to put him in the AH for exalt price after a few weeks of having him. So, the AH buyer ended up reading Kanan's bio and sent him back to me. /endvent

And I don't want him, but I also don't want to exalt him cuz I'll feel bad.

Y'know what? He's gonna be a Tundra. Maybe someone'll want him when he's cute and fluffy.

teacuptiger

floor dancer
Okay, seriously, is it return all dragons to me day or something?

I feel like my two nests are never going to get hatched.

teacuptiger

floor dancer
Inkjet, Data, and Terrabyte are top on the list... I think I'm gonna take a while to name this guy, lol. I like all these names, it's hard to choose!

frostfell

Kung Pow Fish
Inkjet, Data, and Terrabyte are top on the list... I think I'm gonna take a while to name this guy, lol. I like all these names, it's hard to choose!
I got a coatl the other week who had a parent named Hex, and she was circuit, so i named her Binary. she just needs a bluetooth earpiece and a latte XD

teacuptiger

floor dancer
I got a coatl the other week who had a parent named Hex, and she was circuit, so i named her Binary. she just needs a bluetooth earpiece and a latte XD
Yeah, I thought about Binary or Bluetooth. Maybe even Eyecandy (like the MTV show), but idk. Eyecandy would be perfect if it was a girl.

Maybe Conspiracy? After the OLN song. I was gonna go with Fate as I was typing in lyrics from that song (also Our Last Night) for Illuminate's bio.

Gr. Why is one dragon so hard to name? I hope the breeder isn't going all "OMIGOSH THIS PERSON IS GONNA EXALT MY BABY" cuz it's taking me so long to name him.

Romy

Taxiderpy
Holy crap I finally was able to get my original starter dragon gened up! Yay Pepsis! Eventually I want to breed change her into a wildclaw, but we shall see if I can save up enough money.

And hooray for babies! I love these two.

Definitely, Romy.

I just need bred him to a different spiral female. She is white with green secondary. I'm hoping for something cool out of that cross. I'll let you know what comes of it.

Members online

No members online now.