Pics from the meetup at Shirlington Dog Park!

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Before we went to the dog park, I played with Whiskey the kitten!

Then Cricket and Bamm had a snack (until Josh yelled at them to get away from the kitten's food, lol).

Cricket really enjoyed the dog park.

MORE

Sweet72947

Squishy face

Revenge of the black dogs!

"Yes ma? You called?" (working on recall with cheese)

Lucy wanted treats too.

You can see Caliterp's hand as she tells Lucy "No! Get down!"

This guy was cute.

"I want ur ball."

MORE

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Ahhhhh Whiskey!! <3

That Corgi is precious!! And that Dane sniffing the dachshund! Aww!

Awesome pics, looks like a blast!!

CaliTerp07

FLUFFEH BUTT CORGI! <3

I've never seen a dog more fit for that place than Cricket. She was having such a good time! Thanks for the pictures (and for putting up with my mannerless dog jumping up on you for treats.)

ACooper

AWESOME PLACE! I don't think any of our local dog parks have a cool watering hole like that one!

The lab 'looking for a new family' made me LOL hahahaha

The two bulldogs swimming together are beyond adorable.
I am dying to get Radar to the lake for his first swim of the season!

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
looks like it was a great time for all! Lucy is adorable--and miss Cricket looks like she is in her element!

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I had a blast and I can't wait to go again. Cricket was so happy... She kept bunny hopping through the water with the biggest grin on her face. She also ran up and down the shore area like a little speedy demon... Thank goodness Caliterp brought cheese for recall backup.

JacksonsMom

I had a blast and I can't wait to go again. Cricket was so happy... She kept bunny hopping through the water with the biggest grin on her face. She also ran up and down the shore area like a little speedy demon... Thank goodness Caliterp brought cheese for recall backup.
That's what I'm worried about with Jackson... how open is the area? He tends to get speedy too around water, and beaches, LOL. But you never know with him. Sometimes he chooses to be all mellow and other times he goes crazy! Cheese is definitely going to be a must, LOL.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
The water part is fairly wide... Wide enough that most dogs don't seem to care to swim all the way to the other side to escape plus the other side has a super steep climb. I was a little nervous about Cricket running around in that part of the park at first since its only partially fenced but she really would have had to be super determined to escape and with the water and other dogs there there is an awful lot of distractions to keep their focus off getting to the other side of the gully. The "beach" part is pretty narrowish, but the dogs spent most of their time in the water anyhow. Jackson would seriously love this place.

Members online

No members online now.