Happy 2nd Birthday!

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
Yesterday was Whitacre and Ticheli's 2nd birthday. I wasn't prepared for it then (been a really rough week), but this morning they were treated to a special breakfast (basically scrambled eggs blended into wet cat food). I am going to bring home some new toys for them over the weekend, and I am seriously contemplating ordering them some new collars.

Happy Birthday!

And because no birthday is complete with out photos, here are a couple:

Baby Ticheli, 5 months old

Baby Whitacre, 5 months old

Portrait taken when they were about 6 months old.
Ticheli is in the Mailbox, Whitacre behind.

Portrait I took at the beginning of March, about 1-1/2 years old.
Whitacre on the left, Ticheli on the right.

I'll have to share a more recent photo later, although they still look about the same as the last photo. I have more but I just realized that they aren't posted on Photobucket yet, and I have to get going to work now!

Happy Birthday kitty boys!!

Barb04

Super Moderator
Happy Birthday Whitacre and Ticheli. You are both such beautiful cats!

SharkBait

Happy belated birthday wee cuties!

Love those portraits too! Very cute! I wouldn't be able to get my cat to sit still for a minute for a picture, every time she sees the camera she's like 'ugh, not this again' lol

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
Happy Birthday to you both!
Thank you!

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!

Now gimme the pictures of my boys. :( It's been ages.
I know, the kitty brothers definitely are long overdue for some picture thread time. I'll get on that, I promise! Not sure if I can get it done tonight, but definitely this week! :D

ETA: I DO have pictures of Morgan that I just took to share. (I'll post those tonight... I'm about to leave the house right now.) Now I feel guilty that I didn't really include the kitties in the photo shoot. :(

Happy belated birthday wee cuties!

Love those portraits too! Very cute! I wouldn't be able to get my cat to sit still for a minute for a picture, every time she sees the camera she's like 'ugh, not this again' lol
These guys have always been very patient with the camera. They are such hams... It's just yet another way to gain attention. :p We tend to love on them a whole lot when the camera is out.

Members online

No members online now.