Baskimo

Sweet72947

Squishy face
I swear, every time I go on Dogbreedinfo there are more mixes listed. This guy is pretty cute, but I see dogs that look like this in rescue a lot too.

http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/b/baskimo.htm

I had to add this one, the Borderjack:

http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/b/borderjack.htm

A Border Collie/Jack Russel Terrier mix? :yikes: :yikes: Who would WANT that? The exercise/mental stimulation requirements would be unfathomable.

OH MAN!!! I can't image the explosive activity level of a border/ jack :yikes:

Leave him in a house alone whiout a crate or toys and it will be destroed in seconds

Red_ACD_for_me

Ruled by a RED boy!
I'm sorry that is one UGLY mix! Why would anyone want to take a nasty american eskimo and mix it with a big goofy bassett :rolleyes: I have met some sweet AE but the majority of them haven't been nicely tempered at all!

Romy

Taxiderpy
Urgh, almost as bad as the "oops" litter of ACD beagles I had to witness growing up. Sorry, but they were some of the most worthless animals I have ever met.

BostonBanker

There are people breeding the Border Jacks on purpose as sport dogs; mainly flyball and agility. My friend had a suspected on in rescue not long ago; very cool dog, but go go go!

S

Squishy22

If you go to the link "pictures of mixed breed dogs", you can find some really crazy mixes.

Most of those mixes are simply dog owners seeing other mixed breed and then thinking their Fido who is a mixed breed should be recognized too even if he is simpy a random mix from the pound so they send in Fido's picture with a cutesy name for his mix and voila! Suddenly it's a new "breed" because it is on www.dogbreedinfo.com

wookie130

Yeah, I'm not keen on either mix. I own a purebred basset, Rita, and seeing these lovely hounds mixed with ANYTHING is like a slap in the large pendulous dewlap for me. And yeah, I feel for the future owner of the Borderjack...they better be up for some marathon play-sessions, and some sleep medication. :D

Members online

No members online now.