Hello

shea4

Just wanted to say hi to everyone I have been looking at the site for a while and finally signed up . I am from sevierville TN and I three wonderful basset hounds that run the show and two kids that help them ages 5 & 6.We also have two horses ,a pig,a goat and of course a bird . They make my life crazy and wonderful . I have such a love for bassets and do every now and again breed them but not for profit just now getting into field trials and so far its as great as I figured it would be . My son is in love with it way more than the rest of us he thinks we should go everyday but maybe that will keep him out of two much trouble. Well thats about as exciting as my life gets.Heres a picture of the whole crew at christmas. its not a good one . none of them would listen.

Last edited:

Barb04

Super Moderator
Welcome! I love the pic. Bassets are a favorite of mine although I don't have one.

ACooper

none of them would listen.
Hey, they are all sitting, no one is crying, no one is punching, biting, or kicking someone else...............I'd say that would be a record day for pictures at my house!!

WELCOME!

Members online

No members online now.