Stability Ball or Peanut?

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Well there's no ball big enough for Kim & Mira to be able to stand fully extended so I'm a peanut gal. Webster's fine on either and uses both.

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
Peanut. As recommended to me my Izzie's masseuse and her chiro vet. The peanut ball allows the dog to stand naturally instead of hunched up like on a regular ball. Izzie has the teeniest one from fitPAWS but fit to the largest size of dog you will be putting on it, smaller dogs can use bigger balls but bigger dogs can't use smaller balls.

Okay that last bit sounded better in my head...

Ok, ordered the Peanut! I'm trusting you all on this and will blame you completely if it doesn't work out.

elegy

overdogged
We have a Peanut. I want a Bosu dome as well, but since I've totally slacked off on the Peanut, I probably shouldn't spend the money on that.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
Peanut. As recommended to me my Izzie's masseuse and her chiro vet. The peanut ball allows the dog to stand naturally instead of hunched up like on a regular ball. Izzie has the teeniest one from fitPAWS but fit to the largest size of dog you will be putting on it, smaller dogs can use bigger balls but bigger dogs can't use smaller balls.

Okay that last bit sounded better in my head...
Hahaha that's so funny!!! I actually choked on my water when I read that last part.

They seem interesting these balls what are they used with/on dogs for?

Members online

No members online now.