Is it cruel?

Aleron

Loki's only "issue" is that people are far too slow to recognize that she's Queen of the Universe. :D ALL HAIL! :hail:
:rofl1: That's exactly right! Once everyone realized she is the Ultimate Queen Dog, everything has been fine. :hail:

crazedACD

This dog died a long time ago... he seriously attacked one of his owners while she applied "cesars way". :( Of course everyone who he consults is forced to sign a binding confidentiality agreement so the only reason I know this is because the behaviorist I apprentice with knows the rescue that he was surrendered to and who put him to sleep. Very sad. It makes you wonder what could've come of Buddy if he was trained with love, kindness and understanding from day one.
If this is true...I find it kind of ironic that it is OK for the dog to bite strangers, but once he bites the owners, he's done. Very strange mindset.

Aleron

If this is true...I find it kind of ironic that it is OK for the dog to bite strangers, but once he bites the owners, he's done. Very strange mindset.
I don't find that odd at all. Really, I have had and known dogs who would've bitten strangers given the right (or wrong) circumstance but were great companions to their people. It's not always that hard to manage a dog who has stranger issues but living with a dog who bites or attacks people in the household is another thing all together.

Members online

No members online now.