A nice pittie fact

mrose_s

BusterLove
Well i was reading a book of "ripleys believe it or not" and i read all the animals ones.

One pitbull saved something like 39 poepel 7 cats and 29 dogs or soemthing like that. if you have the book, you can check it, but i felt very happy after i read it.

Just thought ide share

mrose_s

BusterLove
they are, i hate that people focus on the ones that have done bad things. but im not going to go on about that because I started this thread as a tribute to this pitbull, wow, what an acheivment

S

stirder

people focus on the bad ones because they either dont understand that people made them that way, or they find it easier to blame the dog than the people who made it that way. tribute to pits? okay, it is a heck of a lot easier to take an aggressive pit and make it nice, than to take a pit and make it aggressive.

pitbulliest

mrose..can you please post the name of the dog? And any other information? I am making a bully related website and this would be an excellent addition to my "heroes" section :)

mrose_s

BusterLove
sure Pitbulliest, I found it at a friends place in a book so next time I go over I will get the name and direct fact.

Members online

No members online now.