A first time for everything

GoingNowhere

...Boo was actually playing with the neighbor's beagle. She was running in happy circles chasing him and well, just playing! It was the first time in over a year that we've owned Boo that I've seen Boo actually play with another dog. She tolerates most other dogs just fine when she meets them out and about and she's okay when the beagle escapes and jumps into our yard (a common occurrence :rolleyes:) , but I've never seen her actually play with any of them. I did the other day. It was hilarious. The beagle didn't know what to make of the black fluffy bullet running in laps around him.

Sorry the pics aren't of the best quality. I was more interested in watching Boo's antics than setting up my pictures! But enjoy!

-GoingNowhere

happyhound

I have a dog that LOVES beagles too!

He can spot one a mile away (even ones that are obvious mixes). Just something about a beagle that gets him going!

ACooper

Awe! She looks great out there having fun! Now you know.........a second dog must be a beagle! hahahahaha

GoingNowhere

Haha, we used to have a beagle - he was a great dog... SUCH a beagle though! :D All tail wags and wet noses and howling and chasing anything little, and digging and rolling in disgusting stuff and giving everyone kisses and everything else beagle! I really like the breed, but I don't know if I could deal with the beagle bark again!

Members online

No members online now.