The Venting Thread

sillysally

Obey the Toad.
I dropped my favorite lip balm on the floor of a port a potty along the bike trail today and it landed among droplets of what I'm pretty sure was urine. Needless to say, the lip balm took one for the team--no lip balm is worth picking up after that-lol.

frostfell

Kung Pow Fish
please god save my dogs from my stupidity

tori got out of the backyard, how nobody will ever know. my roommate came and was like "um is that one of your girls across the street?" so i go out and yep its tori, across the street, sniffing a tree. without even thinking, i recall her, and because shes a good girl and has a mindblowing snappy recall, she instantly comes running

.... in front of a moving car

thankfully the driver was paying attention and had slowed down and stopped when i called her, but im so shook up and iv been crying for like 10 minutes, how badly that could have gone. im so stupid. oh my god. i just want to hug my dog and cry and never ever risk her like that again. someone please kill me and wrap her in bubble wrap forever.

I am watching the remake of "nightmare" (which is like totally my fave horror franchise ever) and now I get why people say you should never touch the classics.

Robert Englund IS Freddy Kruger, no one else is worthy ... This guy, he's ... Okay, but it's just not the same. JMO.
Robert Englund likes his performance and liked where he took the character, he was actually disappointed that they didn't do more special effects and do more to the kids that way lol.

But that Doug Bradley is coming back as pinhead, Michael and Tim are teaming back up for a new beetlejuice and Bruce is returning as ash for AoD 2....so much amazing, just makes me happy.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
Robert Englund likes his performance and liked where he took the character, he was actually disappointed that they didn't do more special effects and do more to the kids that way lol.

But that Doug Bradley is coming back as pinhead, Michael and Tim are teaming back up for a new beetlejuice and Bruce is returning as ash for AoD 2....so much amazing, just makes me happy.
Not that it was a bad movie, it wasn't (the nightmare remake I mean) in its own right it as actually very good. It's just, this Freddy was very ... Like dark and melodramatic I guess is the best way I can can describe it. I guess I am used to Robert Englund's snarky, grotesque black sense of humor was too awesome I guess.

New hell raiser/ AOD ... Yay!

Just cancelled Winnie's birthday party over the fact that none of my relatives can comprehend the fact that I DONOTWANT my biological mother any where near her!!! WTF people?! Guess we'll just do something small with the the of us. Don't get why my side of the family, who know what I went throughwith her, cannot get it through their heads that I won't expose my child to that crap!!!

Not that it was a bad movie, it wasn't (the nightmare remake I mean) in its own right it as actually very good. It's just, this Freddy was very ... Like dark and melodramatic I guess is the best way I can can describe it. I guess I am used to Robert Englund's snarky, grotesque black sense of humor was too awesome I guess.

New hell raiser/ AOD ... Yay!
I agree as well, I just found it interesting to hear his take a couple years ago. I like the campiness of 80's horror movies. It wasn't about the most grotesque way of killing like most movies now (Saw series) or human depravity (hostel and human centipede) it was about imaginative ways of killing them with a snappy one liner to follow (welcome to prime time bitch) except Jason and Michael they get a pass for killing teens who smoke pot, drink and have under age sex lmao.

Now I get more if a kick out of watching import horrors lol, dead snow sooo awesome in a bad movie kind if way, rare imports, simply fantastic! Let the right one in, so far exceeds the American remake it doesn't even compare (let me in). So ya, I'm a horror geek, the first time I met Robert Englund I was sooo excited, even moreso then meeting the cast of STNG the same day lol.

Just cancelled Winnie's birthday party over the fact that none of my relatives can comprehend the fact that I DONOTWANT my biological mother any where near her!!! WTF people?! Guess we'll just do something small with the the of us. Don't get why my side of the family, who know what I went throughwith her, cannot get it through their heads that I won't expose my child to that crap!!!
I don't. Know what went on, but if they do know and can't respect it then you did the right thing. She is your little person and you get to choose who you introduce into her life, good on ya for not buckling into family pressures.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
I agree as well, I just found it interesting to hear his take a couple years ago. I like the campiness of 80's horror movies. It wasn't about the most grotesque way of killing like most movies now (Saw series) or human depravity (hostel and human centipede) it was about imaginative ways of killing them with a snappy one liner to follow (welcome to prime time bitch) except Jason and Michael they get a pass for killing teens who smoke pot, drink and have under age sex lmao.
Yeah totally! I am a horror movie veteran (been watching them since I was about 13 ... I had a TV/VCR combo in my room when I was a kid and a video store that was within walking distance from my house so ... Yeah lol I used to sneak a lot of movies) and I actually got queasy in some parts of Hostel. The saw franchise was just shocking to me, not scary, but more like "oh **** that sucks" lol.

Now I get more if a kick out of watching import horrors lol, dead snow sooo awesome in a bad movie kind if way, rare imports, simply fantastic! Let the right one in, so far exceeds the American remake it doesn't even compare (let me in). So ya, I'm a horror geek, the first time I met Robert Englund I was sooo excited, even moreso then meeting the cast of STNG the same day lol.
I loved that Japanese horror movie called "audition" and saw the original "ring" and i agree the orginal Asian movies are always tons better then their americsn counterparts.

Of course I also love zombie flicks (resident evil, and George Romero's franchise are some of my faves) but I rather enjoyed The Grudge and I think it was based on an Asian horror movie, though I don't know that for sure. Also "The Happening" was good as was "The Ruins".

sillysally

Obey the Toad.
It's 12:20 am and our neighbors are blasting super obnoxious rap. The fact that I am this annoyed by it is an indication that I'm getting old....I'm not sure if I'm more annoyed by the noise or by my own annoyance at said noise....

noludoru

Bored Now.
It's 12:20 am and our neighbors are blasting super obnoxious rap. The fact that I am this annoyed by it is an indication that I'm getting old....I'm not sure if I'm more annoyed by the noise or by my own annoyance at said noise....
Considering the time, I think you're fine being annoyed by it. It's inconsiderate to disturb your neighbors with loud music at any time of the day, but it's going to happen sometimes. Mine were playing something so loud earlier that with the windows and doors closed, the thumping still came through. If they were playing that now, I think I might ask them to stop.

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
Why the hell am I up at 7am (and won't be back until well after 7pm) to go do things I don't want to do, don't like to do, and don't get paid for.

Fuuuuck.

MicksMom

You know what? All that's going to matter to Winnie is that she has a good time on her birthday. Better to cancel the big family thing than for there to be a scene when your bio mom arrived, or you being upset (understandably) with her being there. I don't know what exactly your reasons are, and I'm not asking to know. Just want you to know someone understands. (((hugs)))

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I just found out my step dad (who divorced my mom recently) is getting married today... and he is getting deployed to afghanistan before the end of this year.... wtf??? I'm not upset about him getting married again... what upsets me is that he didn't tell me. I just found out from my brother who also just found out yesterday when he has been LIVING with my step dad for the past month or so. And Afghanistan... this will be his third deployment, but last two times he was in Iraq not Afghanistan. I can't help, but be worried. I don't understand why he doesn't tell me these things though. I know he is kind of introverted and keeps to himself, but marriage and a deployment are kind of a big deal no? I was worried when he and my mom divorced that he would eventually push me away since I'm my mom's daughter and not technically his even though he was my step dad for 20+ years... he and I have always been close and ever since they parted he has been so distant and not just with me.

On top of that I haven't talked to my mom since about a day or two after her recent wedding when I found out that she had friended a family member on FB who sexually assaulted me over and over again when I was younger. She knows about it so I don't understand why she would add that person on FB. I called her out on it and she told me I was just finding reasons to be angry with her. Ummm... are you ****ing serious????? Of all reasons to be upset I'm pretty sure I'm **** justified to be upset about that. I felt so betrayed. She then deleted the person and said, "I'm sorry I hurt you but you can continue to think the worst of me or give me the benefit of doubt"... wtf? Haven't talked to her since because I'm still hurt. She doesn't seem to care though... she is pretty occupied with her new family so...

I swear I hate this stuff.... I don't understand why my family has to be so ****ed up.

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
It's like raining and snowing at the same time and my car does not have appropriate tires for this occasion because I forgot to change them over.

I also do not have appropriate footwear for this weather.

yv0nne

Vizsla mom
It's like raining and snowing at the same time and my car does not have appropriate tires for this occasion because I forgot to change them over.

I also do not have appropriate footwear for this weather.
Thank you, Mother Nature for keeping Cape Breton above seasonal still.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Anywhere between $2200 to $4000 to fix my house.
Real estate attorney still hasn't called me back.
**** everything.

frostfell

Kung Pow Fish
I just found out my step dad (who divorced my mom recently) is getting married today... and he is getting deployed to afghanistan before the end of this year.... wtf??? I'm not upset about him getting married again... what upsets me is that he didn't tell me. I just found out from my brother who also just found out yesterday when he has been LIVING with my step dad for the past month or so. And Afghanistan... this will be his third deployment, but last two times he was in Iraq not Afghanistan. I can't help, but be worried. I don't understand why he doesn't tell me these things though. I know he is kind of introverted and keeps to himself, but marriage and a deployment are kind of a big deal no? I was worried when he and my mom divorced that he would eventually push me away since I'm my mom's daughter and not technically his even though he was my step dad for 20+ years... he and I have always been close and ever since they parted he has been so distant and not just with me.

On top of that I haven't talked to my mom since about a day or two after her recent wedding when I found out that she had friended a family member on FB who sexually assaulted me over and over again when I was younger. She knows about it so I don't understand why she would add that person on FB. I called her out on it and she told me I was just finding reasons to be angry with her. Ummm... are you ****ing serious????? Of all reasons to be upset I'm pretty sure I'm **** justified to be upset about that. I felt so betrayed. She then deleted the person and said, "I'm sorry I hurt you but you can continue to think the worst of me or give me the benefit of doubt"... wtf? Haven't talked to her since because I'm still hurt. She doesn't seem to care though... she is pretty occupied with her new family so...

I swear I hate this stuff.... I don't understand why my family has to be so ****ed up.
those feels :c *hugs* i didnt speak to my mother for like 10 years? until recently, when i thought id be the bigger person and try to reestablish some kind of family relationship. nope. nothings changed. shes still the self absorbed abusive c*** she always was, and she wont/cant even see the things shes done, the things shes still doing. she cant even be bothered to fake it "you know honey im sorry for what iv done lets work through it and be a family" no, she says "youre misremembering things" and "i never did that"

Members online

No members online now.