Anybody want an aussie?

GoingNowhere

Sweet sweet dog. I met her (I think she's a "she") yesterday while walking dogs at the shelter and she just stole my heart. She was found by a man who brought her to the shelter and yesterday was her first day there so she won't be available until the 21st in case her owners come for her.

But she was just a sweetie. She was matted and had burs around her ears, but is a gorgeous dark merle with bright blue eyes. She didn't even know us, but still kept checking in on me and my friends while we had her out in the yard. She'd wander a bit, then run back to us, sit in front of one of us, get some scratches (and a mini bur-pulling session) and then head off to explore some more before coming back for more pets. Just a sweet sweet dog. She seems like a soft little thing. She was quiet in her kennel, but ran up to the gate for pets whenever anyone walked by. Some dogs just pull me and this one had that effect. Sadly, I cannot have a dog here and I doubt my family wants a friend for Boo :(

Sooooo, anyone want an aussie from Southwest VA?

Sorry for my cell phone pics:

Keechak

Aussie Obssessed
Contact Aussie Rescue and Placement Helpline (ARPH) they might be able to get her into a foster home if one is available.

Members online