The Conniving Monstah (by request)

RD

Are you dead yet?
This is the last video for the night, for the people who wanted to see how Eve sweet-talks Dakota into giving up anything from a toy to a bone to his entire meal. I turned the sound off on this video because there was music in the background.

For those of you who I didn't tell... Eve is a pretty good problem-solver. She learned early-on that diving in to take a toy from Dakota would make him mad, so she's figured out how to divert his attention without getting snarked at, and take the prize while he was still distracted. Her approach needed a bit of refinement this time around, but it's the best I could do.

She's going to be too brilliant for her own good.

jess2416

Who woulda thought
That was soooo cute.....What a sneaky little monster..:p She's too smart for her own good LOL

Lizmo

Water Junkie
OMG look at her! :eek: She's wayyyy to smart for her own good! :D What a cute little sneak! :D

BigDog2191

Big German Shepherd
HAHAHA! That was too cute. Dakota reminds me so much of Rocky - just a look in his eye - the herder's look. Eve is extremely cute, thanks for posting that. :)

Zoom

Twin 2.0
No kidding she's a conniving monstah! Oooh she's going to be a handful!

"Haha! Success is mine!"

Katkoota

cRaZy AbOuT DOGS
LOL!!! that was cute..Dakota is a sweetheart *I love him :D * and Eve is so cute and smart hehhehehehe

skyeboxer

That was funny RD.

You should try to dub it.

It looks like Dakots is saying, Wahtcha doing, whatchca doing? nd then looking at tha camera and saying, 'Are you watching this?'

And Eve's saying, 'I'm just lying here being cuuuute. Go on give us a kiss.'

And finally Dakota snorts in disgust and mutters, 'Pffff this. A dog can get no peace in his own house. I'm off down the pub!'

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
ROFL! I have dial up and I had to wait forever for it to load, but that was so worth it! :D She is SO adorable and way too smart for her britches! ;)

Awwww :D

Barb04

Super Moderator
That is the sweetest video. That little girl knows how to get watch she wants.

LoveMyKees

Love My KEEShond
Heh heh heh :D! She is wayyy to smart. Poor Dakota is going to be in for it over the next few years!

RD, we need some more videos like that! Your little pair is so cute together!

Members online