The Venting Thread

Dogs6

Plus One
Payton has spent all morning wandering around whining because he wants to get to Pepper, starting at 6AM. I don't wake up that bloody early normally but with the effing puppy whining non-stop guess who was up? And it has just Not. Stopped.
SO ANNOYING GOING TO THROTTLE HIM

If I thought anybody else could handle him I'd pack him up and ship him away for a few days.

WHEN WILL YOUR HEAT BE OVER PEPPER. SERIOUSLY. IT FEELS LIKE FOREVER.
I feel your pain. Aura and Tika are both in heat. Taz, Fudge and Scamp are constantly whining or growling at each other or FREAKING HOWLING AT 1AM!!!!!! to get at them.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
I feel your pain. Aura and Tika are both in heat. Taz, Fudge and Scamp are constantly whining or growling at each other or FREAKING HOWLING AT 1AM!!!!!! to get at them.
Oh God, two at once. X_X Thankfully Auggie has not been a pest, which surprises me as he is the biggest horn dog I know. =P

Saeleofu

I thought I had this stupid cold kicked in the butt, but today it decided to come back. Ack. At least it's just a cold, though, and not something worse.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Landlord is claiming I didn't previously disclose I had dogs! What a load of BULL! I am so infuriated right now, she said she has no records of vaccs, breed, weight, neutering, and deposits! Well...deposit hasn't been given yet but I had forgotten, so I'm giving that to her today. The other stuff I gave her already! ARGGG!!

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Landlord is claiming I didn't previously disclose I had dogs! What a load of BULL! I am so infuriated right now, she said she has no records of vaccs, breed, weight, neutering, and deposits! Well...deposit hasn't been given yet but I had forgotten, so I'm giving that to her today. The other stuff I gave her already! ARGGG!!
People are stupid. And ignorant.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
People are stupid. And ignorant.
I agree! To make it worse she wants a vet to guarantee Talon won't be over the weight limit at full growth. He definitely won't be over the weight limit, but I keep getting laughed at by all 3 vets I had called (two Talon was seen at, one Art had previously gone to) and they all said no vet in their right mind would ever certify that! No matter what age or size of the dog. I asked if it was because he was a puppy and they said partly, but also weight can be gained or lost so they wouldn't do it for Art either. *sigh*

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
OH my GOODNESS. I've done something incredibly dumb.

For our last Disney trip I pre ordered the photopass CD (it contains all the photos their cast members took of you during your trip). It's a good chunk of change for this little gem as well.

anyway after your trip you have 30 days to order the photos. I went in and I ordered it but turns out it didn't go through and it's just been sitting in the shopping cart the whole time. Well now all the photos are gone. it's past the 30 days (JUST past) so all 700 photos POOF.

I am bordering on frantic lol. I emailed them but it's going to take a couple days to hear back from them. I should have called but with Brian working from home today, Hannah and the dogs... phone calls are not always easy lol. I am hoping and praying and crossing my fingers that they can recover them for me. I asked around on the disney forum I am on and everyone has given pretty encouraging info that they should have no problem recovering them.

HOPING HOPING HOPING. I might seriously cry if I lose all those photos lol

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
I agree! To make it worse she wants a vet to guarantee Talon won't be over the weight limit at full growth. He definitely won't be over the weight limit, but I keep getting laughed at by all 3 vets I had called (two Talon was seen at, one Art had previously gone to) and they all said no vet in their right mind would ever certify that! No matter what age or size of the dog. I asked if it was because he was a puppy and they said partly, but also weight can be gained or lost so they wouldn't do it for Art either. *sigh*
My answer right now would be punch your LL... So don't take my advice.

On another note - People have been irritating me to death today, maybe cause I feel like sh!t and want to knock everyones head off.

-bogart-

Member of WHODAT Nation.
OH my GOODNESS. I've done something incredibly dumb.

For our last Disney trip I pre ordered the photopass CD (it contains all the photos their cast members took of you during your trip). It's a good chunk of change for this little gem as well.

anyway after your trip you have 30 days to order the photos. I went in and I ordered it but turns out it didn't go through and it's just been sitting in the shopping cart the whole time. Well now all the photos are gone. it's past the 30 days (JUST past) so all 700 photos POOF.

I am bordering on frantic lol. I emailed them but it's going to take a couple days to hear back from them. I should have called but with Brian working from home today, Hannah and the dogs... phone calls are not always easy lol. I am hoping and praying and crossing my fingers that they can recover them for me. I asked around on the disney forum I am on and everyone has given pretty encouraging info that they should have no problem recovering them.

HOPING HOPING HOPING. I might seriously cry if I lose all those photos lol

throwing huge vibes they can be saved!!!!!! You NEED them , and We need to see them all! lol

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
That is terrible! Do you have a paper trail proving you paid them? If so then there is not much they can do legally.

I hate weight limits, some LL's use them to be ass hats.

Grab

Clive was bitten at daycare. This is the second time in a week. The first time did not break the skin, but this one did a bit. And, it's on his back. What kind of weird little kid bites someone on the back, lol.

I know little kids go through bitey phases, but good lord.

ETA: vent #2: The lad coaches a high school sport. They were supposed to leave in the morning for a tournament over the weekend, but had to leave last minute today as it's going to snow in that area (way to go, Arizona) and there would be too much snow overnight for them to be able to get there tomorrow. So, not only did I have to pass off my on call evening (can't go in in the middle of the night, if need be, with a toddler) but he also took the laptop so I can't stream movies. Horrors.

:( New betta just tried to eat one of the two remaining cherry shrimp in that tank. I know I know, thats what they do.....and I knew it was possible. I just didnt expect to walk in on the end of the hunt. I tried saving the poor little thing but no go. It was a big one too, at least a year.

Saeleofu

MY DOG IS A ****ING IDIOT. He just vomited up a freaking SOS pad! I don't even know when he might have eaten it - it had to have been when I was in the bathroom or something and my mom was "watching" him. Ugh.

At least he vomited it up. I can't imagine what would even make him THINK that it would be good to eat, let alone actually SWALLOW it. Ew.

Saeleofu

My mom keeps nagging me about the flu shot because I didn't get one and don't intend to get one. Fortunately, tonight just after she was nagging again, a news story came on about how useless the vaccine seems to be this year. I haven't heard anything since then lol.

Also, I have had a cold for 3 days. Today my mom decided to tell me to go to the doctor so I can get Tamiflu for the flu I'm getting. UM, HELLO? It's been THREE DAYS. If this was the flu, I'd be pretty miserable by this point. My cold is getting BETTER, not worse.

Grab

Clive woke up with not only the snotty nose he's had all week, but also a goopey (but not red or irritated looking) eye. Not sure if it's connected to the cold thing, but I can't send him to daycare until I'm sure it isnt' contagious. So I had to use at least part of my last vacation day in hopes that I can get him in to the doctor this morning. Although we've been dead all week, we were full on appts today, so I am sure people will love me, and I'm sure I'll enjoy my pitiful next paycheck (our vacation days are only 8 hours, we work 10 hour days) My husband has a million sick and personal days to take, but alas he's at a tournament.

To top it off, the bug I've had off and on since Christmas has moved to my ear today. But since I do not have a regular doctor,I won't be able to get in anywhere and I will not pay urgent care prices for an irritated ear.

Stupid germs.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
There is a stinkbug smell following me everywhere and I can't figure out where it's coming from. it's really gross and nauseating but I can't get rid of it because I can't find where it's coming from.

I wish all those useless little insects would just DIE horrible little deaths lol.

Jenne

Ball Thrower
Clive was bitten at daycare. This is the second time in a week. The first time did not break the skin, but this one did a bit. And, it's on his back. What kind of weird little kid bites someone on the back, lol.

I know little kids go through bitey phases, but good lord.

ETA: vent #2: The lad coaches a high school sport. They were supposed to leave in the morning for a tournament over the weekend, but had to leave last minute today as it's going to snow in that area (way to go, Arizona) and there would be too much snow overnight for them to be able to get there tomorrow. So, not only did I have to pass off my on call evening (can't go in in the middle of the night, if need be, with a toddler) but he also took the laptop so I can't stream movies. Horrors.
I once bit my little cousin on the back. But he was annoying me.

I thought I had this stupid cold kicked in the butt, but today it decided to come back. Ack. At least it's just a cold, though, and not something worse.
I had a cold, it went away, then I got sinusitis from the fluctuating weather and the cold seemed to come back this morning with a cough. I have 3 days off, and I'm hoping I'm not sick for all three. I'm now deaf in my left ear (all clogged up) and partially deaf in the right.

MicksMom

My mom keeps nagging me about the flu shot because I didn't get one and don't intend to get one. Fortunately, tonight just after she was nagging again, a news story came on about how useless the vaccine seems to be this year. I haven't heard anything since then lol...
My husband has been on the vaccine kick the past couple of days, too. I asked him if he remembered how sick my friend was a few weeks ago, and that she had gotten the vaccine. He hasn't mentioned getting it since.

Clive woke up with not only the snotty nose he's had all week, but also a goopey (but not red or irritated looking) eye. Not sure if it's connected to the cold thing, but I can't send him to daycare until I'm sure it isnt' contagious...
Could very well be related to the snotty nose. When our youngest was about a year old he got so stuffed up from croup that the goop started draining from his eyes. Scared the beejous out of us until the doctor explained it.

Got a FB message from my niece last night asking for our youngest son's address for my mother. AGAIN I can't tell you how many times I've emailed his address to my sister (who lives with my mother), or my mother has written it down when she was here. Then my mother says, through my niece, that our son's Christmas card was returned to her 3 times. Oh, and do I know if he got a gift she had sent from where ever she bought it. Well, it turns out she sent the card certified because she put money in it. Which means our son has to go to the PO to get it. Uh- working 12 hour shifts just doesn't lend itself to doing that. Which also explains the Chirstmas gift she had sent directly from where she bought it.

And that's just the "mother rant" from last night. The list goes on and on.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
So many people/kids/animals sick ... Now when I blow my nose, all this gross stuff comes out (not going to say what color it is :X) but when I blow it feels ... Weird like... When I blow I can feel it coming clear form my sinuses ... But only from one side :/

Stupid germs -_-

Members online

No members online now.