Aussie Shots! New Camera and New Lens

Keechak

Aussie Obssessed
Just this weekend I upgraded from my Canon Rebel T1i to a Canon 50D with 15-85 IS USM lens. I really love the clarity and versatility of this lens, coupled with the speed of this camera really helps out with my shooting style!

Here are my best shots from my first 24 hours with the camera.

Airn

Love, love, LOVE the first one. The background is beautiful. And of course so is the subject!

The water one is also pretty amazing. ;)

Keechak

Aussie Obssessed
Love, love, LOVE the first one. The background is beautiful. And of course so is the subject!

The water one is also pretty amazing. ;)
Thanks, that's one side view of our yard, probably the prettiest side view as the other side is not quite so open. And that is our pond as well.

FG167

WOW!!!!

The first one, the colors are amazing, the water one is perfect, and then the action/portrait shots are crystal clear. Very nice!

I'm looking up your new lens (I shoot Nikon however), I am desperately wanting a wide angle...

ETA: what's your f/stop?

Keechak

Aussie Obssessed
WOW!!!!

The first one, the colors are amazing, the water one is perfect, and then the action/portrait shots are crystal clear. Very nice!

I'm looking up your new lens (I shoot Nikon however), I am desperately wanting a wide angle...

ETA: what's your f/stop?
I kept my aperture as open as I could, so the wide angle shots are at F/3.5 and the zoomed in shots are around F/5

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Very nice!! How do you get your sky so blue? My skies always end up overexposed on clear sunny days...

Members online

No members online now.