This is what I ate today...

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
because I'm super awesome and I'm going to be healthy and fantastico all year long!

So here's how it goes, post what you ate and how awesomely yummy and healthy it was. If you have Calories, Protein, Fat, Carbohydrates info, that would be greatly appreciated!

Aaaand GO!

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
I call this one Ants on a Log v2.0

It's simply albacore tuna, a bit of mayonnaise (cause I'm still slightly terrible), and halved grape tomatoes nestled in a heart of romaine leaf. I ate it like a burrito.
So yummy and more filling then it looks! I love how crunchy it is!

TunaBoat by laurenscoombs, on Flickr

Calories: 241
Protein: 30g
Fat: 12g (would be 2g if you forego mayonnaise)
Carbs: 1g

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
Well come on, as thread starter, what fantastico foods did you eat today?! :D

I had a yogurt for breakfast. An apple, crackers, and a wedge of Laughing Cow cheese for lunch. And spaghetti and garlic bread for dinner.

I don't classify it as "healthy" lol but it's actually quite a bit better than what I normally eat!

eta nevermind I see you added your noms haha. Looks fancy!

Jules

Magic, motherf@%$*#!
I had some Greek Joghurt and fruit for breakfast, some veggies for lunch, and for dinner we had cauliflower puree with sautéed mushrooms and seared flank steak. Don't have the nutritional content but it was healthy and wonderful.

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
Maxwell house Smooth Master Blend Coffee (1tsp = 1 cup coffee), 2.5 tbsp
Weis Quality French Vanilla Coffee Creamer, 4 tsp
Splenda No Calorie Sweetener, 1 tsp
Juice: Tropicana, Orange, No Pulp, w/Calcium+Vitamin D, 12 fl oz, 1 serving
Fiber Plus Bar-Kellogs Dark Chocolate Almond, 1 serving
Cheddar Cheese, 0.13 cup, shredded
Carrots, raw, 1 cup, grated
Fresh Express Spring Mix Mixed Greens, 3 cup
red wine vinager and oil, 1.25 tbsp
Au Bon Pain Vegetarian Chili, 12 oz
Oil and Vinegar Salad Dressing, 1 tbsp
Iceberg Lettuce (salad), 2 cup, shredded or chopped
Grilled Shrimp (3 Shrimp), 3.33 serving
green bean almondine, 1 serving
Crab Cakes, 1 cake
M&M''s, Peanut, 1 pack (1.74 oz), 1 serving

Total 1,677 calories, 63 grams fat, 173 grams carbs, 64 grams protein, 46 grams fiber.

I'll probably have a protein snack after my workout. Some turkey or something like that.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Let's see....

2 eggs for breakfast (nothing on them).

Lunch was romaine lettuce, tomatoes, diced chicken, shrimp and balsalmic dressing... I know the dressing is more than likely not paleo (oops), but I'm still learning what I can and can't have and I definitely couldn't have a dry salad.

I munched on an apple for my snack and also munched on some pecans (no salt or anything on the pecans).

For dinner I had a burger (just the meat, tomatoes and egg on it... no bun) and ate some green beans with it... again not sure if the ground beef is paleo since I'm sure it's probably processed so again oops...

I have to ease into this paleo thing. I want to go full force, but I'm still learning what I can and can't have and also I only have a microwave and a small george forman grill as my means to cook right now.

joce

If I ate that I'd then devour a pizza sleepwalking.

Crazy day at work, so freaking busy. Special K shake durin report. Mashed potatoes and chicken a lunch woofed down. Dinner was corn,mashed potatoes and chicken again. How'd that happen?! Not healthy but we are trying to eat up what's in the house and then shop. I did get some nice teas(some cherry that I'm drinking now that's soooo good) because switched to tea instead of coffee at work. Instead of snacking going to tea.

I work tomorrow evening so shake in the am and probably nothing till I get off at eleven or twelve as we only have two on staff and can't leave the floor.

Saeleofu

PW, that looks SO DELICIOUS!

I started my morning with Haribo Sour Fizzy Cola gummies (then felt like **** for the next 4 hours), had a sandwich with ham, salami, turkey bologna, pickles, romaine, and hummus for lunch, then an entire pot of Irish Breakfast tea with milk (I accidentally ate almost an entire package of caramel Tim Tams with it), then for dinner bean salad and "meat puzzles" lol.

Not the healthiest day of eating :rofl1:

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
My whole day of eating was:

-3 eggs for brekkie, some pepper.
-Oscar Mayer Cutting Board ham and an avocado for lunch. Also had my last Hansen's Natural Cane Mandarin Lime soda today (sniff sniff) which killed my carb count.
-Afternoon snack was an orange and I cleaned out the last pretzels from my locker :embarrassed:
-Dinner was the tuna wrap thing I posted.

Total calorie count for the day was 1,269 and once again puts me under my goal for the day. Also didn't eat enough protein according to MFP.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
For breakfast I had two eggs scrambled with 1 oz of pepperjack cheese I crumbled up, and three strips of bacon.
For lunch I had two chicken sausages with mozzarella and about a quarter cup of almonds.
Protein shake after gym.
For dinner I had three chicken tenderloins, a half-cup of cashew pieces, and a half tbsp of honey with some minced onion, garlic powder, chipotle powder, white pepper, crushed red pepper.
I'm eating another quarter cup of almonds right now.

Aaaand I just put it all into Sparkpeople...
1610 calories, 56 carbs, 102 fat, 127 protein.
Calories are close thanks to the extra handful of almonds! Protein is pretty good. I think I might eat some cheese later and bump those numbers up some more. Would put me around 1800 calories and 140 protein.

tzigane

Brunch: hard-cooked fried egg (oops), a bowl of oatmeal with rosemary topped with a sunny side up egg and drizzled with maple syrup (absolutely divine)

3 slices of rosemary olive oil cake throughout the afternoon

A helping of leftover bourbon pecan purple sweet potato casserole

And now I'm drinking a Goldrush (bourbon + lemon juice + honey) with ginger-infused honey. Yum!

Saeleofu

Wondering as well and slightly scared and hoping its meat pizza auto correct lol!
Meat puzzle, as in miniature meatloaf-type things. It's a puzzle because it's ground meat put back into a chunk lol

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
I was horrible today. Stress eating to the max.

Breakfast - Mixed greens salad with walnuts, almonds, low-skim mozz, and balsamic. I ate breakfast around lunch. :x

Lunch - Crispy potatoes. Awesome awesome recipe, mmm.

Dinner - Nachos with homemade salsa and sharp cheddar.

Snacks - Lots of water and packets of little vit c gummies, trying very hard not to catch The Boy's sick.

Equinox

Tea boiled egg, boiled chicken drumstick with skin on, and 17 assorted nuts for breakfast.

For lunch I had two chicken drumsticks and two servings of nuts (34 nuts). During work I grabbed a sugar free iced cinnamon dolce with heavy cream instead of milk, which killed my calorie count because I estimated the heavy cream to be 800 calories?! I guessed that they added one cup of heavy cream to my 20 oz drink...

Thinking of just having more chicken and nuts for dinner. I really cannot cook so I can only eat what's in the fridge or what's store bought. Still wondering whether or not the heavy cream calorie count was worth the fat.

Think I wound up eating 70% fat, 25% protein, and 5% carbs today. If I had not exceeded my calorie limit so significantly, I'd eat more protein to make up for the fat. Happy I stayed under my carb limit though!

Also, question - for those who count calories, do you only look at food intake or do you count net calories?

Members online

No members online now.