Cobia - 10 month old Pit Bull mix, located in Virginia Beach, VA

kady05

So now that Cobia is safe from euthanasia, he is looking for his *forever* home! My friend that had him originally was fostering him, so he was never intended to be a "forever" dog for her. She wants to find him a great home now, for the last time!

For those of you that have no clue what I'm talking about, see this thread: http://www.chazhound.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1905038

He is a 10 month old, neutered Pit Bull mix. Submissive in nature, he was great with all 3 of my dogs, even when given corrections. Curious about the cats, think he'd be just fine with them once he got used to seeing them. I'd say he's around 60lbs. UTD on all shots, HW negative, microchipped, but because of the stress he was just under, his Demodex has flared up again. My friend is going to get him back on Ivermectin ASAP. Seems to be a mellow, happy go lucky boy.. I really think he'd do fine in just about any type of home, active, laid back, whatever.

Adoption contract will be required, as will references and a home check. Would like to see him adopted locally, but if you're further away, something may be able to be worked out. I am personally seeing that this dog finds an awesome home now.. so I will check up on you

You can contact me here, or email at [email protected] if interested!

Pictures!

(he's not THAT black, editing made him look darker than he really is)

He has such a great look to him -- gentle, curious, eager to be loved. I was so relieved when you finagled that pull! That was just so wrong.

How is Sako holding up? Still morose over his new BFF leaving?

kady05

He has such a great look to him -- gentle, curious, eager to be loved. I was so relieved when you finagled that pull! That was just so wrong.

How is Sako holding up? Still morose over his new BFF leaving?
That's him in a nutshell!

Sako is doing just fine now.. but boy was his pitiful most of the night Cobia left!

He looks blissful :) Oh, and I'd love to get my hands on whoever chopped on his poor ears. :ninja:

If that's Wilson's mama then I guess that makes Cobia extended family <3

kady05

He looks blissful :) Oh, and I'd love to get my hands on whoever chopped on his poor ears. :ninja:

If that's Wilson's mama then I guess that makes Cobia extended family <3
That'd be his lovely breeder.. when my friend first saw him, they were sewn up with fishing line!

Yes, kind of!

Bunny82

Darn, I'd love to see him go to a forum member! You sure you can't be tempted..?
Oh its not me that needs to be tempted. I'd take him in a heartbeat if I could. Our landlord is a real you know what when it comes to dogs so we can't have one till we (hopefully) move in May.

kady05

Cobia has until this FRIDAY to find a home (or a foster)! My friends landlord saw him today and wasn't happy, and has given him until Friday to find somewhere else to go. She apparently threatened to call animal control if he's still there then.. so yeah.. he needs OUT ASAP.

Members online