Zoom

Twin 2.0
In Kansas:
"I'm ready to go, why are you just standing there?"

Catching some rays (and bits of cheese) at the rest stop:

We met up with Cheza a few days later at a dog park:
Cutest Dane-who-lies-about-her-age ever:

"Say you're mah friend!" "...ok?!"

What 8 months of growing will do to a Dane...

A sight I would I have bet large amounts of money on never seeing--Sawyer in my dad's BMW:
"What. I'm a great car dog."

Guarding Mom's purse at the brewery. "Under" is the world's best out-in-public command EVER.

Sawyer tries to match Luce and Shroom in Woe:

This cute little guy is named Frank and is great at walking next to his owner's PowerScooter. He's a bit snarky with bigger dogs after being attacked by a husky the other month. Sawyer just shrugged and sat in my lap:

"I can smell squirrels...er...I mean LEARNING under here!" on the CU-B campus:

*MORE*

Zoom

Twin 2.0
"heh heh, I rock."

"Dude, I can see my house from here!" up on Panorama Point:

"Let me off the freakin' leash, I want to go run over there!"

"We're kind of...high...aren't we?"

This dog worries like an old maid...I had climbed up on some huge rock, probably a good 20-30 feet up (and a very sharp drop on the other side) and he whined and carried on the whole time until I was back on level ground:

So I gave him his turn up on a big rock...this dog can LEAP when he wants to. But by this point, he was worried about not being able to see the rest of the group. Gotta keep everyone together, donchaknow.

Different rock bunch, keeping an eye on my mom:

And...seating FAIL. He hopped in, flopped down and could care less that I had nowhere to sit. "Loyal", my foot!

Thus commenced the ride home, with Sawyer panting hard enough to set off the car alarm when we quick ducked into the grocery store to pick up some pumpkin...switched him to EVO and going cold turkey, combined with everything else that's happened this week, proved to be too much and he had the runs for a day or so. Pulled him off EVO for a bit, gave him rice and boiled chicken, then started mixing in EVO, then added pumpkin and yogurt and all has been well since.

Last edited:

Nechochwen

profundus tergum
It twas a fun time with you and him up there.

And in the last pic, he's just showing that he loves me more than you :D

Barb04

Super Moderator
Sawyer looks happy. It's been a long time since I've seen a smile on his face. Glad you all had a good time.

Cheza

Great pictures - you're very skilled with a camera when it isn't absolutely freezing outside :p

Looks like you two have had a lot to do lately. We're all heading back to Berkely on Thursday again if you wanna come, or I can meet you at a more southern park (or that 400 acre one) on the weekend sometime.

Cheza

Very cool, looks like an awesome place, especially if you can bring a dog. Granted, I couldn't bring Cheza anyway but... :p

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Great pictures - you're very skilled with a camera when it isn't absolutely freezing outside :p

Looks like you two have had a lot to do lately. We're all heading back to Berkely on Thursday again if you wanna come, or I can meet you at a more southern park (or that 400 acre one) on the weekend sometime.
I'll meet you at Berkely this week, we're going down to LaJunta on Saturday for the night. I'd LOVE to go check out the 400 acre place soon though! I also got the name of another place by Red Rocks called "Lair o' the Bear", supposed to have some great off-lead hiking.

Cheza

Cool, I'll give you a call after work to be sure - I'm trying to shake a headache and if it keeps up I might not go.

Definitely won't be staying there as long this time :p

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Beautiful pictures, Zoom! :) It looks like you and Sawyer have had lots of fun and did lots of stuff this week.

Sawyer has the sweetest expressions... he has very knowing eyes. He's definitely my favorite "type" of Aussie.

Does Cheza have a new puppy?! I iz confuseddd.

Members online

No members online now.